HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:44:47 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Invaders Now! Thread  (Read 3942 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 23, 2010, 05:05:45 PM »

I decided to pick this up and #1 is on its way to my mailbox.  Anyone here pick it up?

Invaders Now #1
Cover by ALEX ROSS Written by ALEX ROSS & CHRISTOS GAGE Penciled by CAIO REISS The greatest super heroes of World War II blaze into action-this time in the modern world! For the first time in decades, the original Invaders are alive and active at the same time! But what mysterious force has drawn them all together...and how does it relate to the darkest moment in Invaders history, an event so horrifying it threatens all life on Earth today? Featuring: Captain America! The Sub-Mariner! The original Human Torch and Toro! The Golden Age Vision! Spitfire! Union Jack! And Steve Rogers!
-------------------------------------------------
Coming up in October

INVADERS NOW! #2 (of 5)
Story by CHRISTOS GAGE & ALEX ROSS
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE
Penciled by CAIO REISS
Cover by ALEX ROSS
Variant Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
Journey back to the darkest days of World War II, and witness the horrible events that took place on the worst day of the Invaders' career...when the legendary heroes committed a deed so terrible its repercussions threaten us all in the present! Plus: Learn the never-before-told circumstances behind Arnim Zola gaining his freakish artificial body! All this, and the return of the Invaders' worst enemies!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 01:53:39 PM »

I picked up issue 1 and started reading it then stopped.  I didn't realize it follows the Torch mini.  I doubt you need to have read the Torch to enjoy but I recently picked up the whole Torch mini for $15 at the Dallas Comic Con.  Figured as long as I own it I should read it first.

Did anyone here read the Torch?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS