HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:33:09 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: quick note  (Read 189 times)
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« on: February 23, 2024, 11:20:23 PM »

Hey.

The HR board has been on my mind this week. All of you currently on and those who were on years ago - many random memories.

To the Texas guys who started the site to you guys who are keeping it running.

Through good times and difficult times. Just wanted to give a big blanket thank you to you all. I appreciate it even now.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 12:38:54 AM »

I can't help but think of you, Tok, and remember the days of much Spider-man conversations, as well as your fanfic!

I always wish you well, and think happy thoughts of those halcyon days!!

Jimmy T since 2001
The Barking Shark
HR Sidekick

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 04:37:36 AM »

Hell yeah,  good to know that some of the old members still have fond memories of HR. The good old days were so good. Remember Pedro? 🤣
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 03:18:09 AM »

Hell yeah,  good to know that some of the old members still have fond memories of HR. The good old days were so good. Remember Pedro? 🤣

respectfully yours,
pedro

____

I HAVEN'T REMEMBERED THAT OR THOUGHT OF THAT IN YEARS!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 08:04:16 PM »

Thanks guys.  We’ll keep it up as long as possible.  Love seeing veteran members return for a quick chat every now and then!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS