HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 05:05:10 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hero Realm Fantasy Football League 2010  (Read 38665 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 04, 2010, 05:56:33 AM »

This has been a lot of fun.  Who wants in this year?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 07:06:16 AM »

I'm in.

Live Online Yahoo Draft again this year?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »

Absolutely!

Anyone else?  Perry?  Rich?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 11:49:28 PM »

Undecided

Crap ...
YES>

DAMN IT.
 Angry

(I hate being in more than one, but I can't resist ... pull of NFL is that strong)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 01:59:27 AM »

That's three - we need at least three more....

Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 09:22:23 PM »

I'm in!
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 08:05:28 PM »

Ok - Invites were sent out to the email addresses you have listed in your profile.

Right now I have the live draft scheduled for August 22nd 2:00pm Central time but can change it if necessary once we have everyone signed up.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »

Here's the link in case you don't get the email:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=384702&password=iceman1

Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 03:41:10 PM »

Ok, I'll probably get destroyed, as this is my first year playing fantasy football, but I'm in.  I think.  Not sure if I did the whole registration process correctly, but I think I'm signed up.

I'll let you know if Sunday the 22nd is good for me or not.  I have to work some Sundays, unfortunately.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 05:28:28 PM »

Ok, I'll probably get destroyed, as this is my first year playing fantasy football, but I'm in.  I think.  Not sure if I did the whole registration process correctly, but I think I'm signed up.

I'll let you know if Sunday the 22nd is good for me or not.  I have to work some Sundays, unfortunately.

Awesome Ed!  I've been destroyed before and still had a lot of fun.  Plus - you'll probably win more than you think as anything can happen.

The good news is with the Yahoo draft you can setup who you want to pick in advance and it will do it automatically for you if you have to miss the draft.

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »

Even if you lose every week, you always have fun in Fantasy Football. It gets you more involved in stats than you ever thought possible.

Coralskipper
HR Soldier

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2010, 03:01:37 PM »

This link got me back to this website after four years of being gone.  Damn it feels good to come back to a comic book board that once let me write, crappy, reviews for its front page when I was in high school.

Formerly Tanthalas, back to reading comics after a year long hiatus in College.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 05:10:37 PM »

There's still three spots left for anyone who wants to join in!

Live Draft is this Sunday at 2:00pm CST!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=384702&password=iceman1

Herr Mike
HR Super Hero

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 01:53:39 PM »

I signed up...if no one else does by draft time I'll delete my team so you have an even number...
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 04:03:27 PM »

I signed up...if no one else does by draft time I'll delete my team so you have an even number...

If no one else signs up, I can create a dummy team and let it Autopick in the draft if everyone's ok with that.  That way everyone can play.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS