HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:48:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amazing Spider-Man - Grim Hunt  (Read 7170 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: July 13, 2010, 05:13:33 PM »

Spidey, it's been so long since you've been this good on a regular basis!  Thanks Joe Kelly.  Cool

Grim Hunt, and the events culminating to this point have pushed Peter to his physical limits, to the point where he can't put up a fight against those hunting him!  Part 2 has Spidey being brutally attacked like I have never seen before! 

I really don't know how Spider-Man is going to prevail......glad this book comes out 3 times a month for once!  Can't wait to see what's up next!

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »

this has been a great run...I just finished part3 and the the surprises keep coming and the tension escalating.  This really has been a good yr for Spidey readers...not so good for Spidey himself.
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 11:46:03 PM »

this has been a great run...I just finished part3 and the the surprises keep coming and the tension escalating.  This really has been a good yr for Spidey readers...not so good for Spidey himself.

Wha?  Part 3 just came out this week didn't it?  Don't know how I missed that in my pile!  Looking forward to reading it tonite!

HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 04:39:16 AM »

You're right Wringer......I didn't see that coming!  Had to flip back to part 2 to make sense of it all!  I wonder if this twist messed up the specific circumstances that brought about the Hunters return!

Madame Web's grin says yes!  Overconfidence will be their downfall!

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »

good suff...i was really excited for his return as I really like the character...he will be missed (by me at least).  JMD's back-up story was great as well.  Now if marvel would approve a Spider-Man forever title for him, Stern and Defalco to write I would be extemely happpy (PAD on hulk forever would be great too).

Part 4 hits stores today. 

Enjoy
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 04:25:44 PM »

What a great conclusion to the storyarc!  The status of the whole "Spider" family has been changed, and for the great hunter's tribe as well!  Lots of great things can spin out of this, and that last page has definitely got me intrigued! 

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »

very good tale, enjoyed it immensly...very interested in seeing the new Tarantula and see where that goes and if he's going to be a white or a black hat.  either way it should be fun but I am leaning towards maybe a gray hat...Dark Knight of the Spider clan.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 02:49:47 PM »

Just finished this arc. Pretty fun stuff. I love the art work by Lark (and those looking like his style) so that helped this arc for me. I like the darker tone art for darker tone stories and this hit right on the bulls-eye.

As far as the ending ... or the almost ending, I sure hope the daughter (Ana) prevails to be the one 'chosen', I like her craziness.

And as far as the actual ending, I am also very intrigued by this tarantula.
 Grin

Off to read 'Origin of the Species" arc as I am bypassing the One Moment In Time as I know that will do nothing but piss me the hell off again, thinking about how F'n stupid the .... DAMN IT .....

Anyway, enjoying this but I have to avoid certain things.
 Angry

F'n stupid !!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS