HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:59:57 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WOLVERINE relaunch  (Read 9094 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 27, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »

So who is ordering the new WOLVERINE #1 when it gets solicited in a few days?

Not sure I will be able to resist Aaron on Wolverine again. I stopped after his first run, and that was painful. Not sure I can do that again.

Also thinking about adding the new X-23 title ... but I am a little leery on that one.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 01:01:52 PM »

Wha??  You're not reading Wolverine: Weapon X?

You dropped too early.  The 2nd arc was the best.  Weren't you going to pick it up in trade?  Or were you waiting for it on MDC?

It's one of my must reads each month.

So, YES - I am definitely adding Aaron's relaunch to my pull list!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 07:30:10 PM »

Cover by JAE LEE Written by JASON AARON Penciled by RENATO GUEDES Acclaimed author JASON AARON (ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN AND WOLVERINE, WEAPON X) and superstar artist RENATO GUEDES (Action Comics, Adventures of Superman) launch an all-new ongoing Wolverine series as Wolverine goes to hell... literally! Someone's out to destroy Wolverine-permanently-and they may have succeeded. But if Wolverine's soul is in hell, how is his body terrorizing those closest to him? 40 PGS. Cover price $3.99.
------------------------------------------

Came out this week!  My issue is in the mail but I can't wait for it to get here.

Who read it???  What's the verdict???

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 05:35:36 PM »

Coming out in October:

WOLVERINE #2
Written by JASON AARON
Penciled by RENATO GUEDES
Cover by JAE LEE
Variant Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
Vampire Variant by MIKE MAYHEW
Imagine everyone Logan has ever killed over the course of his very long life, all confined to one place, all itching to get their shot at revenge. Now witness the devil give them just what they want. It's Logan versus the legion of the damned, including some very familiar faces. And with Logan's demonically-possessed body still running amuck on earth, the body count can only grow. Who could possibly stand in his way? Maybe... Mystique???

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 09:02:55 PM »

Crap on a stick. I am having serious issues with Wolverine. Getting very tempted to add it to my pull. I already added that damn WOLVERINE and the X-MEN crap, and I am sure I will add the damn UNCANNY next month (which I just seen is another of Marvels double shipping titles for the month  Angry.... as is most X titles for next month), so I am already up to 3 X books, and then of course I will add X-FACTOR back on and then ... HELL, there seems to be like 8 tie in titles ...

SEE !!!!
This is why I stay away from the damn X books.
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 12:18:43 AM »

Crap on a stick. I am having serious issues with Wolverine. Getting very tempted to add it to my pull. I already added that damn WOLVERINE and the X-MEN crap, and I am sure I will add the damn UNCANNY next month (which I just seen is another of Marvels double shipping titles for the month  Angry.... as is most X titles for next month), so I am already up to 3 X books, and then of course I will add X-FACTOR back on and then ... HELL, there seems to be like 8 tie in titles ...

SEE !!!!
This is why I stay away from the damn X books.
 Angry

I hear you man.  Aaron is my favorite mutant scribe right now.  He's doing a great job with Wolverine.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »

Tweet from Jason Aaron today!

jasonaaron Jason Aaron
Avoid Wolverine reviews today if you don't want the storyline spoiled for you. Today's issue #14 has a pretty big reveal.
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38:38 AM »

Added #17 to my preoreder, as it looked like a good jump on point ... with all the "START READING HERE" stuff everywhere.
 Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 08:47:45 PM »

Okay, I think they finally have me with next months preorder

WOLVERINE #300 with Aaron and Adam Kubert? Don't see how I am going to resist this issue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS