HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:08:53 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AMC's WALKING DEAD  (Read 57251 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2012, 10:45:20 PM »

This kinda struck me as weird.....chalked it up to bad writing!  LOL Roll Eyes

I did think it was a little strange that Rick really thought Carl would want to shoot him.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2012, 12:46:33 AM »

Yep, kept expecting Carl to come out of the woods and take care of Shane like in the books. But like you said, Jeff, it was a nice nod that he did at least get to shoot a version of Shane.
Absolutely loved the visuals of them standing apart in the open field on the knoll lit by moon light and fog screen. Perfect scene.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2012, 02:52:35 AM »

i really kept expecting Daryl to show up in the nick of time and put an arrow through the back of Shane's head.  all of the lead up to it...from Daryl telling Rick that he shouldn't have to do all the heavy lifting to Daryl figuring out what was really going on after they found Randall (and to be honest, i think he had an inkling before that)...i just felt taht if they weren't going to follow the comic, that was a way to make Daryl even more of a badass.

BTW...do any of you guys watch "Talking Dead" on AMC?  an intersting theory was brought up on the show...

someone suggested that Shane took Rick out there not to kill Rick but for Rick to kill him.  they said that the speech that Lori gave to Shane may have made him figure out that nothing was ever really going to happen between them and he was looking for a way out.

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2012, 05:16:23 PM »

i've seen some teasers saying that a shocking secret will be revealed in the show tonight.  wonder if it will be jenner's cryptic whisper?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2012, 02:35:51 AM »

OMFG!  Awesome!  Awesome!  Awesome!

Don't open spoiler if you haven't seen it yet.

Michonne!! Yes!  One of my top three favorite characters - up here with Rick and Glenn.

Our first view of the prison!

My two orgasmic moments of the finale.  Sweet!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2012, 02:59:01 AM »

yeah...that was pretty frickin' awesome.  my only gripe is that we have to wait months before the new season.  i want 20 or more episodes next year!

HR Celestial

« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2012, 06:25:02 AM »

I need a cigarette....just had a nerdgasm.... Tongue

Branden
HR Vigilante

« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2012, 05:31:55 AM »

I just started watching this show thanks to this thread. I started with episode one. When I catch up, I'll join the conversation.

AVENGERS FUCKING ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

- Hitgirl
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2012, 12:04:16 AM »

I read somewhere that AMC will run a marathon as usual to kick of the new season in October but have added a new twist...they are airing the pilot in black and white.  how awsome is that.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2012, 02:51:05 AM »

I'm watching the B&W pilot episode right now.  Awesomeness.

Anyone else watching?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2012, 01:13:22 AM »

i caught the last hr...they should just run the entire show in B&W.  it just adds so much to the overall feeling of the show.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »

I agree.  It made it more creepy.

HR Celestial

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2012, 07:00:13 AM »

Did you guys catch the season 3 preview with Michonne during Talking Dead? 

I can't wait for October.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2012, 08:36:39 AM »

I missed it - what happened?!

Wg2100s
HR Sidekick

« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2012, 09:40:27 PM »

Just some Michonne action to hold us over till October.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS