HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:59:29 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Legion...the Thread  (Read 17623 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 11:25:01 PM »

Legion of Super-Heroes #4

Written by PAUL LEVITZ • Art and cover by YILDIRAY CINAR and WAYNE FAUCHER
Variant cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS

Who kidnapped Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad's twin children? Whoever it is, the real culprit is trying very hard to make the Legion members believe Darkseid perpetrated the deed. Is the mad New God to blame? Or is something even more dangerous at fault? Find out in this issue!

On sale 8/25/10
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 11:26:59 PM »

Legion of Super-Heroes #5

Written by PAUL LEVITZ • Art and Cover by YILDIRAY CINAR & WAYNE FAUCHER
Variant cover by JIM LEE & SCOTT WILLIAMS

The final fate of Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad's twin children is revealed here! Tensions between the team and Earth-Man come to a boil, and an all-new Green Lantern is revealed. Will it be Earth-Man – or someone else entirely?

On sale 9/22/10
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 11:28:55 PM »

Legion of Super-Heroes #6

Written by PAUL LEVITZ; Art and Cover by YILDIRAY CINAR and WAYNE FAUCHER
Variant cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS

The first storyline ends here after issue #5's shocking last page! (Didn't see that one coming, didja?) Legion leader Cosmic Boy makes a drastic decision, that will affect the next year's worth of LEGION stories. And the quest to build up the 31st century Green Lantern Corps continues!

On sale 10/20/10.
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 09:32:58 PM »

Random LSH #2 question

Did anyone get an issue with creased pages? I mean seriously whopper-jaw’ed  internal pages.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 01:06:38 AM »

Random LSH #2 question

Did anyone get an issue with creased pages? I mean seriously whopper-jaw’ed  internal pages.

Mine was fine.  That's really weird.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 03:16:33 AM »

Sounds like your lcs got a batch that was pinched by the rollers in the printing press. You should be able to return it to your shop and exchange it. My comic guy sends damages to Diamond all the time for replacements. I recently had to trade an issue of Shadowland that had a series of creases throughout the interior.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 03:44:25 AM »

Legion of Super-Heroes #9 and Adventure Comics #522

This series is finally starting to pick up. But is it too late?  I'm not sure it's enough to keep long term.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2011, 12:29:59 AM »

I am really enjoying the chance to read 2 Legion books! The story is even good enough. I mean, nothing amazing yet, but it's buidling, and there's enough characters around to make enough of a difference in their brief moments. And with Jimenez coming aboard....can't wait!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2011, 01:46:03 AM »

I agree Jimmy.  It's finally building up to something good.  I like the new focus on two character teams. Seeing Chameleon Boy and Brainiac 5 together brought back memories of the old Levitz days.  Maybe he needed a little time to dust off the cob webs.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 05:25:44 AM »

I'm actually surpised that Levitz still has it in him. He's always done a fill in issue or 3 parter in the past in the last 5 years, and all have been horrible.

But here...well, he's among family I guess!

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 12:32:08 AM »

Are you exciting about Levitz and Jimenez on Adventure Comics?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 02:13:27 AM »

I'm trying not to add another title to my pull but it was hard not too.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS