HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:58:01 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Titans Thread - The Deathstroke version  (Read 11340 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: February 15, 2010, 01:35:11 AM »

TITANS: VILLAINS FOR HIRE SPECIAL #1

On sale MAY 12th

Written by ERIC WALLACE • Art and cover by FABRIZIO FIORENTINO, 1:25 Variant cover by FABRIZIO FIORENTINO

It’s a new team and direction for the Titans! Deathstroke and his mercenary team including Cheshire, Tattooed Man and other surprise members burst out of BRIGHTEST DAY #0! Get in on the ground floor here as the team is hired to assassinate The Atom! And for this team, failure is not an option!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 03:45:34 AM by Jeff » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 04:12:25 AM »

Hmmmmm.   I'm skeptical......

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »

not for me....don't care enough for the cast except maybe deathstroke, and who the hell is eric wallace that DC is giving him his own book? 

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 01:01:22 PM »

And who is the red female?
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 10:44:32 AM »

New art released....

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 05:39:13 PM »

I'm thinking about picking up this series since Roy is joining the team.

Has anyone picked this up?  Is it any good?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 11:54:57 PM »

It's very Deathstroke-centric, but great characters and alot of potential. Honestly, it's better than the first 23 issues of the regular Titans series.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 02:10:25 AM »

Wow!  Just finished this and 24, 25, & 26.

The special was EXCELLENT!  The series is good so far as well.

Those panels at the end of the special with the matchbox.  Just chilling.

Thumbs up on this series.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 06:09:37 PM »

Coming in October

TITANS #28
Written by ERIC WALLACE 
Art and cover by FABRIZIO FIORENTINO
Deathstroke’s mercenary team finds itself in Gotham City to break someone out of Arkham Asylum! What insane Super-Villain are they supposed to spring? The answer may surprise you! And BRIGHTEST DAY fans will want to tune in for a special tie-in element featuring Osiris!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 03:48:26 AM »

Titans #31

I like the Osirus story running in this issue.  I hope it's not moving over to the Shazam series.  If so, I may have to drop this and pick up Shazam instead.

nsm13her
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 02:45:09 PM »

Nice adventure. Looking for more.........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS