HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:55:56 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Birds of Prey thread  (Read 26673 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 02:15:00 AM »

Crap.  Just finished #4.  The girl is not Sin unfortunately.  That would have been a good story.

I tried but sorry Gail. Another title gets dropped.   Cry

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 08:16:07 PM »

Just sold issues #1-4 for a nice profit on eBay Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »

Just sold issues #1-4 for a nice profit on eBay Smiley

Awesome!!  I was planning on putting them out there next week!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 04:50:33 PM »

Birds of Prey #8

Written by GAIL SIMONE; Art by ARDIAN SYAF & VICENTE CIFUENTES; Cover by STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU

The stunning "Death of Oracle" arc continues, with complications that will resonate through the DC Universe! And find out more about Mortis, the most twisted BIRDS OF PREY villain ever, as she sets her sights on Hawk and Dove in this BATMAN INCORPORATED tie-in!

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »

Birds of Prey #9

Written by GAIL SIMONE; Art by ARDIAN SYAF & VICENTE CIFUENTES
Cover by STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU

The game-changing "Death of Oracle" storyline continues! Black Canary finally confronts her inner demons as the Calculator's army and creepy new villainess Mortis take their ultimate revenge on Oracle. This massive story reverberates throughout Gotham City – and beyond.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 04:53:14 PM »

Birds of Prey #10

Written by GAIL SIMONE; Art by INAKI MIRANDA
Cover by STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU

This is it! The astonishing conclusion to "The Death of Oracle," featuring nearly everyone whose life has been touched by Oracle – villain and hero! How will the DCU operate without its premier infojock, and how will this event affect the Birds of Prey? All this, plus a fan-favorite operative works with the Birds for the first time ever!
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »

Birds of Prey #11

Written by GAIL SIMONE; Art by PERE PEREZ; Cover by STANLEY "ARTGERM" LAU

It's the FIRST DATE you've all been waiting for as Huntress and Catman make that long-threatened first attempt at romance . . . but can two hot-headed, red-blooded hunter-warriors on opposite sides of the law have a simple night out without trying to kill each other? Hint: No. No, they can't.

On Sale April 13, 2011
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »

Birds of Prey #12

Written by GAIL SIMONE; Art and cover by JESUS SAIZ

They've had the growing pains, the split-ups and the reunions. Now it's time to see the Birds of Prey do the dirty jobs no one else can. When a mysterious yet familiar villain threatens to organize all East Coast criminal activity, from loan sharking to illegal arms trading, Oracle is forced to test the limits of the Batman Incorporated strategy, using her own operatives as pawns in a battle for the soul of Gotham City!

On Sale May 11, 2011
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS