HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:05:56 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BRIGHTEST DAY... SPOILERS!!!  (Read 28404 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 12:01:38 AM »

I think this one of the only times I have actually been interested in Mera. She was a cool bad-ass Red Lantern, but this is a fresh twist. I love Siren!
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 05:58:24 PM »

Latest teaser image.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 09:47:07 PM »

And when you connect the variant covers, you get....

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2010, 05:53:19 PM »

Coming out in October

BRIGHTEST DAY #11-12
Written by GEOFF JOHNS & PETER J. TOMASI
Art by IVAN REIS, PAT GLEASON ARDIAN SYAF, SCOTT CLARK and JOE PRADO
#11 cover by DAVID FINCH & SCOTT WILLIAMS
#12 cover by DAVID FINCH
1:10 Variant covers by IVAN REIS
Don’t miss the hottest event in comics as the biweekly BRIGHTEST DAY continues with the return of the Black Lanterns! Has time run out for our resurrected heroes? Plus, you must not miss the stunning origin of the new Aqualad, the battle between Aquaman and Black Manta, and the bizarre journey of Jason Rusch and Ronnie Raymond as they delve into the inner workings of the Firestorm matrix and uncover its secret!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2011, 03:39:23 AM »

Brightest Day #18

A bit of closure for Hawkman & Hawkgirl and the white lantern revealed?

Anyone besides me still reading this series?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2011, 12:35:26 AM »

Color me floored by the White Lantern's action! What the hell?! They aren't allowed to live and love? Who the hell does that light bulb think it is? Talk about a jawbreaker...um...that didn't make sense...

That said, I was utterly confused, really about what the hell was really going on with the Predator and the Hawks fight in general, but hey, at least they got some center stage action.

So! As it is, who of the 12 has not filled out their 'LIVE' prophecy?

Osiris-DONE-
2 Hawks-DONE
Jade-DONE
Reverse Flash-DONE
Max Lord-DONE
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Captain Boomerang
Hawk
Firestorm
Deadman

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 01:50:48 AM »

Osiris-DONE
2 Hawks-DONE
Jade-DONE
Reverse Flash-DONE
Max Lord-DONE
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Captain Boomerang
Hawk
Firestorm
Deadman

How did Jade, Reverse Flash, and Max Lord fulfill their prophecy?  I'm not following those books.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2011, 11:38:38 PM »

Osiris-DONE
2 Hawks-DONE
Jade-DONE
Reverse Flash-DONE
Max Lord-DONE

How did Jade, Reverse Flash, and Max Lord fulfill their prophecy?  I'm not following those books.

Ok - don't tell me Max Lords story since I'm picking up Justice League Generation Lost now.  I'd still like to know how Jade and Reverse Flash ended up.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2011, 11:41:15 PM »

Just finished issue 20 - Aquawar pt 2

Awesome!  Aquaman is fun again.  I wonder if we'll get another on going out of this.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 11:20:54 PM »

Just finished issue 20 - Aquawar pt 2

Awesome!  Aquaman is fun again.  I wonder if we'll get another on going out of this.

It would be great if DC would just re-number a new series like they did for WW.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 02:36:30 AM »

Osiris-DONE
2 Hawks-DONE
Jade-DONE
Reverse Flash-DONE
Max Lord-DONE
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Captain Boomerang
Hawk
Firestorm
Deadman

Jade saved her brother and father from the Starheart darkness in the JLA book.  Zoom inadvertenly freed Barry Allen of the Speed Force, and fulfilled his Brightest Day command.

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2011, 10:01:34 PM »

and Earth's Ultimate Savior is....

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS