HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:33:18 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This week on eBay!  (Read 207776 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #285 on: May 17, 2015, 03:11:38 AM »

Ok - finally go the rest of my DC comics up for sale.  There's too many to list out here so if your interested go check out my link.  Realmers get free shipping as always.

Jeff's eBay Stuff

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2015, 03:50:21 AM »

I'm personally curious if Legion Lost sells. I've put that on my list of "no one but me would buy these, and I want to sell these, so...yeah"

I've got those, New 52 Blue Beetle, Legion of Superheroes, DC Presents, Aquaman & the Outsiders, Men of War, and OMAC.

So, let me know how ya do! Still can't get that Justice League United Trade to sell.  Lips sealed

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2015, 04:06:57 AM »

Hmm...what to do....

Save Archer's Quest issues for when Arrow Sn 4 returns? Perhaps Ollie learns an old secret?

Save Gotham Central lot for when Gotham Sn 2 returns; in case more cops are put into the show?

Put up Hickman FF lot now, since it has ramifications with Secret Wars? Wait til Secret Wars is closer to being done?

I think Flash is primed to go. Cheesy

Same with Hulk and Guardians 3000 as well. Spider-man 2099, too.

OH, decisions, decisions...

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #288 on: May 20, 2015, 04:54:01 PM »

Damn, sorry Jeff. Just noticed I never left Feedback. Jeez what a moron I am.  Undecided I finally got ya though, buddy.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #289 on: May 21, 2015, 01:37:04 AM »

My small lot up this week - HERE

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #290 on: May 22, 2015, 01:31:39 AM »

Oh sweet jebus. I just realized this weekend was Memorial Day Weekend. Just cancelled all my auctions. I can't go an entire weekend with people on vacation not looking at my stuff!!

Damn I am glad I had no bids. Whew!!!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #291 on: May 22, 2015, 02:57:01 AM »

Yup! That's why I delayed putting anything up until this week's end!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #292 on: May 22, 2015, 09:14:19 AM »

Or next?  Wink

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2015, 08:41:40 PM »

My small lot up this week - HERE

Okay, now that we were holiday free this past weekend  Cheesy I started them back up again. I always like to average at least $20 an auction (to make it seems worth while). Getting that at least on two of them. Gonna average out to be more than $60 for 3, so I guess the average is there.
 Undecided

EDIT - Also just hit me that after I ship these, the only current comics I will have in my house that are mine are my current Marvel Star Wars books and my Batman. Well, honestly, I also still have the complete run of Brigade, Bloodstrike and Supreme (sans Moore issues), but only because I haven't decided what to do with them and I have no idea how they got here in the first place.
 Cheesy

I am opposed to throwing away any form of literature, yes even Liefeld kind  Grin, so maybe I will force myself to try and read them to see if they are at least safe to give some of the kids in the neighborhood? Damn sure not giving them to my grand-kids.
 Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:49:46 PM by Perry » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2015, 11:48:55 AM »

Angry

That's right,  Angry

Just sold three comic sets. So for that, I say  Cool

But two of the people that I sold to left absolutely NO DAMN FEEDBACK FOR ANYONE!!!!!!

And to that I say  Angry

So of course I will not leave them any either.

And to that I say  

But still feel  Angry

(Edited out a lot of unnecessary, over the top verbage  Angry)

Edit 2 - And now one of them is saying he is having trouble with his card. He has not bought anything from Ebay in over a year. This is not going to end well
 Angry

I remember when you use to be able to block anyone on Ebay that didn't have at least a 10 on the positive feedback rating. I damn sure miss those time.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:59:12 AM by Perry » Logged

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2015, 12:06:56 PM »

I think I would rather be dealing with no feedback than what I'm dealing with now.  I have a girl who has won 12 of my auctions over the past three weeks and still has not paid for any of them.
I'm getting antsy.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #296 on: June 04, 2015, 01:06:21 PM »

UGH to both your situations! My last worst case, I decided to pull the dick move of not hearing anything or receiving any money within 5 days, I immediately went to report and get the auction cancelled. I know some stuff also happens on the end of the buyer at this time as well....but it did eventually get me my money. Of course no feedback!

But damn Jeff, that really sucks!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »

I think I would rather be dealing with no feedback than what I'm dealing with now.  I have a girl who has won 12 of my auctions over the past three weeks and still has not paid for any of them.
I'm getting antsy.

I would say it's about time for you to do the "non-paying buying" route. Ebay states that after two days of non-payment, you can go to the "resolution Center" and open up a claim. They will send the buyer a "reminder" and then after four days has past and you still have not recieved your payment, you can get all your money from final value fees and offer "second chance" offers to your closet bidders or you can relist.

I am doing that with my Thor now. I gave the 3 days it states in my auction and have just sent the request in for non-payment.

Also, guys, as something I had in my old Ebay template and totally forgot about until now (and the fact I am not totally sold on the Ebay sellers protection), you should add into your shipping 'rules' -

... Due to the possibility of accidental abuse to your {books} after they have left my hands, Insurance is recommended at an additional cost to you of {$3}. Your books will leave just as described, but I can not be held responsible for damages sustained to your {books} while in transit. ...

Now that is something I use to have in my auctions ... well similar ... I think ... and again, I am not really up to date on anything has as far as seller protection in this matter, but if they don't cover you ass for package damage, I would suggest putting something similar to what I have above in your auction template. Just to cover you.

I only remembered I didn't have it in mine when I added insurance on a package in my last shipment, as the buyer has never left feedback and they had a rating of only 7 at the time. I wanted to make sure I was covered. haha

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2015, 05:53:00 PM »

Thanks Perry.  I was thinking about doing that today and was actually going to ask your advice first.  Looks like you read my mind!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2015, 07:44:54 PM »

It's my middle name

Perry "Jean Grey" Ta...  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS