HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:28:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This week on eBay!  (Read 207772 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #240 on: March 02, 2015, 04:57:39 PM »

I also print/pay for my shipping labels from home using eBay.  Then I just drop the boxes off at the post office and never have to deal with a human.  I finally bought a cheap scale so I could get the weight right for the shipping charge.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #241 on: March 02, 2015, 06:25:47 PM »

You don't wait for your receipt?

I also just weigh them at home and print the label and I know tracking is all part of it when you print, but I always wait to get the printed receipt from the clerk. I take no chances as I know how the USPS and their systems work ... or don't at times.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #242 on: March 02, 2015, 06:56:08 PM »

I also just weigh them at home and print the label and I know tracking is all part of it when you print, but I always wait to get the printed receipt from the clerk. I take no chances as I know how the USPS and their systems work ... or don't at times.
 Grin

What do you do then; just check it in with the clerk, even though you've paid postage on ebay? How does that work? Do you do this instead of dropping it off in the shipping bin? Huh

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #243 on: March 02, 2015, 08:43:17 PM »

Grin

I've never had an issue with just dropping it off in the shipping bin.  I usually track it myself with the tracking numbers to make sure it gets moving.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2015, 01:05:37 AM »

I guess once you see how the sausage is made ...  Grin I am not trusting their tracking for ANYTHING  Grin

Receipt?
Yes, plaese

Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #245 on: March 04, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »

And I'm SOOOO pissed!!!

I've got 5 open auctions as a seller, all items are delivered, and no f###ing feedback! And I sent a cursory email asking if they liked everything, was it okay, any problems with shipping. ONe replied 'thanks for asking; everything was great!" and STILL didn't leave me feedback! Gets me so pissssssseddd!!

That is why, and you can look and see, I added the following to my auctions -

"Feedback will be left for you upon receipt of payment, unless you are one of those that never take the time to leave feedback for others, in which case, well … ya know … you get what you give."

Smiley

I no longer leave feedback to anyone unless they show they have left it for others within weeks of the auction they won ending. If they do, I leave it as soon as they pay. If they have not left any in months, even after buying something, I leave NADA, GOOSE-EGG, ZERO !!!! I just take that damn money, ship it and move on
 Smiley

Uh-Oh, this is looking like it may come around on my latest auction ... that I posted a link to a few posts back. I checked, after a nice sized "bidding battle" took my price from $2 to a whopping, "gonna retire now" number of $16  Cheesy, and it appears that the highest current bidder, a certain Moon'######' (to protect his confidentiality  Cheesy) has not left a single bit of feedback for anyone in over a year, even though he has purchased items "during the past month" many times.

This person, if he wins, will not receive any feedback from me, until he turns himself over a new leaf (IE: Leaves me positive feedback first)
 Grin

Just how hard is it to take the time to say "thanks"?

This younger generation, I tell ya ...

Grin Cheesy

It's probably some old, crotchety, dude ... my age and temperament  Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2015, 10:34:52 PM »

Jeff's eBay Stuff

New stuff up this week (and some re-lists).  See anything you like?  You'll have to click on the link above to see the full titles.

10 ISSUES! BLOODSHOT #0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9 BY ... (301549034158)

14 Comics + 1 TPB - WARREN ELLIS BUNDLE! TREES #1-5! FE... (301556395073)

SIRENS BY GEORGE PEREZ! SIRENS #1, 2, &3! BOOM STUDIOS! ... (301556415604)

COMPLETE STORY! STARLIGHT #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6! BY MARK MIL... (301556436537)

13 ISSUES! MORNING GLORIES #26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 3... (301556468489)

COMPLETE STORY! RACER X #1, 2, & 3! SPEED RACER! (301556478539)

APHRODITE IX #0, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 2, 3, & 4! MICHAEL TURNE... (301556519565)

COMPLETE STORY! THE RED WING #1, 2, 3, & 4 BY JONATHAN HI... (301556532829)

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA #1! COVER A – HARD TO FIND! F... (301556546256)

LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN! VOL 1! VOL 2! BLACK DO... (301556595762)

APOCALYPSE AL #1, 2, 3, & 4 BY J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI! CO... (301556605204)

‘HAPPY’ BY GRANT MORRISON! COMPLETE STORY! IMAGE COMICS! ... (301556605420)

OUTCAST #1, 2, 3, & 4 BY ROBERT KIRKMAN (WALKING DEAD)! F... (301556606480)

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #247 on: March 22, 2015, 11:22:25 PM »

Perry, decided to edit part of my sales pitch for feedback with your line from previous page. To hell with people not giving feedback.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #248 on: March 23, 2015, 03:22:06 PM »

Perry, decided to edit part of my sales pitch for feedback with your line from previous page. To hell with people not giving feedback.

I hear ya. Worked on that guy that I just sold to. He was still a @#$$ and only left a positive rating with a "." as the comment, but it was better than nothing. He even went back and gave the same to everyone he had dealt with over the last few transactions.
 Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2015, 03:59:19 AM »

Got the 8 issues of Pak Eternal Warrior and Milligan 3 issue mini to sell for about $11.00.

Sold the tv writers' fill in on Green Arrow for another $10 bucks too.

No one will take the first 3 issues of Finches WW off from me. Damn. Maybe when they finish someone will want the beginning work. Blargh. Sad

Hm...I've got pictures ready for a big Gotham Central lot, as well as my Trinity 1-30 lot. Should think about getting New52 Flash out and ready to go. Also soon up, in about 2 months due to Secret Wars, will be this volume of Incredible Hulk and Spider-man 2099's full run too. I don't see anything there worth keeping in my long box alongside the original 92 run Cool.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #250 on: April 07, 2015, 02:18:55 PM »

I've got some more up this week as well.  I'm trying to put up a lot over the next few weeks to really pair down the collection.

Jeff's eBay Stuff

‘HAPPY’ BY GRANT MORRISON! COMPLETE STORY! IMAGE COMICS! PRIVATE COLLECTION!

14 ISSUES! FLASH & FIRESTORM! NEW 52, INFINITE CRISIS, & FLASH REBIRTH!

8 ISSUES! COMPLETE SERIES! GREEN LANTERN REBIRTH! 1ST PRINTS! GEOFF JOHNS!

APOCALYPSE AL #1, 2, 3, & 4 BY J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI! COMPLETE STORY! 1ST PRINT

BATMAN #655 FIRST APPEARANCE DAMIAN WAYNE - GRANT MORRISON & ANDY KUBERT!

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA #1! COVER A – HARD TO FIND! FIRST PRINTING! JACK BUR

COMPLETE STORY! RACER X #1, 2, & 3! SPEED RACER!

FINAL CRISIS ROGUES REVENGE 1, 2, & 3! FLASH #9 FLASHPOINT! COUNTDOWN TO CRISIS!

GREEN LANTERN #1, 2,& 3! SPINNING OUT OF GREEN LANTERN REBIRTH! GEOFF JOHNS

GREEN LANTERN THE ROAD BACK TPB!

SIRENS BY GEORGE PEREZ! SIRENS #1, 2, &3! BOOM STUDIOS! PRIVATE COLLECTION!

SUPERMAN #600! It's a special 64-page 600th issue bonanza!!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #251 on: April 07, 2015, 02:25:50 PM »

I see what you did here.  Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #252 on: April 07, 2015, 02:41:29 PM »

Grin  Yeah sometimes you have to get creative.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #253 on: April 07, 2015, 02:45:26 PM »

Grin  Yeah sometimes you have to get creative.

Absotively.

Good job.  Smiley

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #254 on: April 12, 2015, 10:04:15 PM »

Justice League Canada HC up for sale-as well as 4 lots of the wife's American Girls collection books.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS