HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:51:53 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This week on eBay!  (Read 207749 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »

My Ebay auctions for the early part of 2010 -

Here

On another note, EBAY is starting to piss me off a little. First they take away my option of accepting Money Orders (bastards) and now I can't even offer 'optional insurance'? What the hell?

You have to include insurance in with your shipping charge if you want to have your buyers covered, but that makes your shipping charge look high, so you choose not to include it and then give your buyers no chance at recovery if something happens?

BULLSHIT !!!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:32:30 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2010, 09:19:37 PM »

Doesn't show me anything other than my own My Ebay page, Perry.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 10:33:17 PM »

Well yeah ... I'm selling your stuff.
 Grin

Okay, I think I fixed it. Thanks for the heads up.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 11:54:25 PM »

Well yeah ... I'm selling your stuff.
 Grin

Okay, I think I fixed it. Thanks for the heads up.
 Smiley

I forgot you're an elite hacker.  Tongue

I have a friend I'm buying for his birthday and he is really wanting the Blackest Nights and the GL books specifically.

Is there a final asking price you want for it? I can just make you a final offer right off the bat. Let me know.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 11:43:17 AM »

I have no idea what it would end up being, man. There are a couple guys selling similar sets (one has no bids on a $39.99 auction and another has 4 bids on his and it is only up to $20.50) but there are no auctions, that I can see, that have ended with this amount (kind) of comics, so I can't get a happy medium (or 'happy median' if you prefer  Wink) for us both to be happy.

If you can hold off a couple days ... ? I want to help and get you a good deal, but I am not trying to cut myself out of money either.
 Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 11:52:45 AM »

On another note, EBAY is starting to piss me off a little.....
You have to include insurance in with your shipping charge if you want to have your buyers covered

Okay, I was a little hasty. I was going to leave EBAY an angry letter when I just happen to notice this huge ... yes HUGE banner talking about their EBAY BUYER PROTECTION. Apparently, EBAY handles all the shipping problems now and covers the buyer in case of any problems. This makes me feel a lot better about not having insurance as an option.

I recant my previous "BULLSHIT" remark in regards to their new tactic with insurance. I do not recant my "BULLSHIT" remark about them no longer allowing me to accept money orders. I know why they are doing it, but I no likey
 Angry

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 10:52:59 PM »

If you can hold off a couple days ... ? I want to help and get you a good deal, but I am not trying to cut myself out of money either.
 Grin

What? You're going to try to make money off of me? Gyp!!

Wink Grin

Yeah, I can wait as long as you want to figure out what you can do with the books. It'd be a great gift for my buddy so do what you wanna do with it, crunch numbers, all that jazz and get back to me if you want. I'm in no hurry.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

Well after the first one ended with $71 I was going to say if you want it for $60 you can have it, but then the next one I was tracking (with an opening bid of $39.99) did not even sell. If I was you, and you still want them, I would just bid on them as you may get them for even cheaper than that.
 Undecided

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 02:03:30 AM »

Well after the first one ended with $71 I was going to say if you want it for $60 you can have it, but then the next one I was tracking (with an opening bid of $39.99) did not even sell. If I was you, and you still want them, I would just bid on them as you may get them for even cheaper than that.
 Undecided

I'll keep my eyes on yours for a while, see where that goes....  Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 08:47:07 PM »

It's that time of year again.  I haven't posted anything on eBay since January and I'm swimming in comics.

Here's what I'm selling this weekend.

http://shop.ebay.com/jmcrey/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Ending today and tomorrow:
10 ISSUES! CAPTAIN ATOM ARMAGEDDON! COMPLETE SERIES!
FIRESTORM – INFINATE CRISIS!
JACK OF FABLES TPB VOL 7 – THE NEW ADVENTURES OF JACK
Trade Paper Back – SCALPED VOL 6 – “THE GNAWING”!
EX MACHINA – TWO TRADE PAPER BACKS! VOL 8 & 9!
THOR – HARDOVER & TRADE PAPER BACK WITH DR DOOM!
MS MARVEL HARD COVER VOL 8 “WAR OF THE MAVELS”!
POLITICAL POWER: RONALD REAGAN & RUSH LIMBAUGH !
IRON MAN “WORLDS MOST WANTED” – 2 HARD COVER BOOKS!
IRON MAN TPB “WORLDS MOST WANTED”!
6 ISSUES! RED ROBIN – BATMAN REBORN!
16 ISSUES! JLA CRY FOR JUSTICE! FALL OF GREEN ARROW!
9 ISSUES! DARK REIGN HAWKEYE & AVENGERS THE REUNION!
8 ISSUES! BLACK WIDOW DEADLY ORIGIN! SPIDERWOMAN!

Ending next weekend (9/18)
2 TPB’s! INVINCIBLE VOL 12 & 13!
16 ISSUES! WOLVERINE WEAPON X COMPLETE SERIES!
TRADE PAPER BACK! “TORCH” BY ALEX ROSS!
14 ISSUES! X-TREME X-MEN 1 - 13!
11 ISSUES! X-TREME X-MEN 14 - 24!
15 ISSUES! X-TREME X-MEN 25 - 39!
14 ISSUES! X-TREME X-MEN ! SERIES FINALE!
17 ISSUES! WOLVERINE! DECIMATION! CIVIL WAR! GET MYSTIQ
COMPLETE STORY! WOLVERINE THE END!
25 ISSUES! SECRET INVASION WAR OF KINGS !

And probably more to come tomorrow!

As always - HeroRealmers get free shipping - just let me know here what you won!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 11:16:34 PM »

I'm eyeballing that Wolverine: The End.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2011, 03:57:17 PM »

Just a small set of four titles that I am sure most of you either have or don't want  Cheesy, but here ya go ...

My Stuff

PUNISHER MAX 1-9
DAREDEVIL 500-512 plus SHADOWLAND 1-5
FANTASTIC FOUR 570-586 (With the 5 issue mini by Hickman)
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 627-646

As always, free shipping to HR members ... with at least 5 posts ....  Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2011, 01:26:33 PM »

I've got a lot of TPB & HC's up for sale that are ending today.  Free shipping for Realmer's!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jmcrey_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Wizard of Oz
Flash Iron Heights
Hulk The End by Peter David
Doom Patrol by Morrison
Superman Earth One
Ex Machina
Sixth Gun
Invincible Iron Man
Doom Patrol Blackest Night issues
Fables
Kick Ass
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:30:21 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »

I've got a lot of TPB & HC's up for sale that are ending today.

I threw in another 50 cent for that WoO trade. Not sure that it will hold up of course, but hey, why not was always a little interested in it and I like Young's art.

Speaking of which, I have to get my auctions started today myself ... been putting it off for weeks.  Undecided ... at least get a couple up.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2011, 02:15:10 AM »

It's a Batman bonanza!  I'm selling all of my Morrison and Jim Lee Batman comics - great deals and free shipping for Realmers!

Oh - and I've got the Strazynski Wonder Woman's up too.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jmcrey_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS