HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:49:55 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Battlesta Gallactica - Final season TBD and Spoilers  (Read 45836 times)
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »

Well I have managed to avoid spoilers on the last season until now. I just finished the last episode last night. Yeah I know. It's been on my DVD shelf for a while and I finally said "Let's finish this thing" 
So I liked it, overall. I didn't have a huge problem with Kara's disappearing, although I can definitely see why one could be pissed about it. I don't tend to overthink these things too much, but I do wish they had gave such a major character a little more closure.
I did not like how Adama went off to live by himself, leaving Lee alone again after they could finally have a regular father/son relationship. But whatever, not that big of a deal.
Phantom 6 and phantom Baltar have always been around, from nearly the beginning of the series, so I don't have a problem with them showing up 150,000 years later.

I loved this series. I will enjoy watching it again, when my wife watches it.
I agree with Rich. Best series ever. 
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2011, 04:56:14 PM »

Best series ever. 

Yes, yes it was ... until 'GOD' brought back you know who ... in a older version Viper. WTF Huh?

SUCKED !!!!!!!!

Angry

(Yes, still pissed they ruined my show)
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Light Warrior
HR Hero

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2011, 03:27:54 AM »

You've avoided spoilers this long.  Wow, I'm impressed.  They've had time to prep, air and cancel a spin off and announce another one since BSG ended.
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2011, 02:02:27 AM »

I know. I impressed myself actually, because I'm not normally one to really care about avoiding spoilers. How I managed to do it this time, I have no idea  Grin
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2011, 02:45:13 AM »

I know. I impressed myself actually, because I'm not normally one to really care about avoiding spoilers. How I managed to do it this time, I have no idea  Grin

I was able to avoid spoilers too when I finally watched the series beginning to end last year. Pretty easy to avoid any details if it isn't on your radar. =)

The hype is well deserved.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS