HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:26:05 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NBCUniversal to launch Comic Book Company w/ Grant Morrison on 1st Title  (Read 1811 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 16, 2020, 11:05:57 PM »

What do you guys think about this?

https://www.gamesradar.com/nbcuniversal-launches-comics-company-with-grant-morrison-on-first-title/

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 11:59:05 AM »

Well my first thing to say about it is way to go BOOM.

They are really starting to pump out some great stuff lately. So much so that I may need to start paying closer attention to them. Not only are they putting out some great titles now, from what I hear (some I have even read !!!  Wink) they have more on the horizon. Heck, hopefully this Grant thing will come out, but they also have the rights to Dune now. Or at least the Keven J. Anderson Pre-Dune stuff.
As I have yet to read those ... or Dune ... I am really excited about that.

With this title, I'm not sure it pulls me into a "Oh I gotta have that" feeling, but maybe when the previews hit I will be more into it. I would still want to know how it is though, it is Morrison after all, but yeah ... not planning to buy it as of yet.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS