HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 06:04:04 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dark on Netflix  (Read 1928 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 01, 2020, 02:47:28 AM »

Is anyone watching the Netflix series “Dark”?  Some friends turned me onto it and once I got started I got totally sucked in.  I binged seasons 1 & 2 in three days and am working on season 3 at the moment.  Really mind bending stuff!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 09:02:10 AM »

I tried the first two ... or two and a half episodes a year or so back and never came back for it. One of those that I have on my list to finish but ...
Same with Devs, a really killer sci-fi show, although very slow, and heck it is only 8 episodes total, I think, and I know it is a limited series show with no season two and I still haven't finished it? I've only watched up to episode 5

I am not a completist it seems  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS