HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:35:15 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader for May 13, 2020  (Read 1858 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: May 13, 2020, 11:35:38 PM »

Walked into my local comic shop and almost cried. Hugging the owner wasn't an option.

Flash #752, 753
Hellions #1
Spider-Woman #1
Wonder Woman #754
X-Men/FF #3
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 03:50:35 PM »

Not sure if I’ll get to these due to recent events but this is what I had planned for this week.

ComiXolgy
Swamp Thing: New Roots #3
Aquaman: Deep Dives #3
Flash: Fastest Man Alive #3
Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace #4
Batman: Gotham Nights #4
Superman: Man of Tomorrow #4
Titans: Burning Rage #4
Suicide Squad #4
Joker: Killer Smile #3
Plunge #2
Casanova TPB Vol 2 (Collects Casanova: Gula #1-4)

Marvel Unlimited
Black Cat #6
Doctor Doom #2
Immortal Hulk #26
Old Man Quill #11
Doctor Aphra #38
Web of Black Widow #3
Dare Devil #1
Dare Devil #2
Dare Devil #3
Dare Devil #4
Dare Devil #5
Dare Devil #6

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 11:47:58 AM »

I know I read more ... but I can't think of any as of yet ... will have to update later I guess.

Dare Devil #1
Dare Devil #2
Dare Devil #3
- Pretty darn good I can say that! Very interested in seeing why this cop is so gung-ho. There has to be something with that ... doesn't there? Maybe not. Still, enjoyed what I have read so far and always like the artist draws DD. The first time I saw this artist, whose name escapes me right now, he was drawing the x-over mini with DD, Spidey and Punisher. And guess who I saw at the end of issue #3
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 01:06:00 PM »

I know I read more ... but I can't think of any as of yet ... will have to update later I guess.

Dare Devil #1
Dare Devil #2
Dare Devil #3
- Pretty darn good I can say that! Very interested in seeing why this cop is so gung-ho. There has to be something with that ... doesn't there? Maybe not. Still, enjoyed what I have read so far and always like the artist draws DD. The first time I saw this artist, whose name escapes me right now, he was drawing the x-over mini with DD, Spidey and Punisher. And guess who I saw at the end of issue #3
 Grin

Marco Chechetto I think is the spelling. Good looking book, agreed!! Glad to hear it has hit well, I'm still really enjoying all of it up to and through issue 13 so far!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS