HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 05:09:50 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, March 18, 2020  (Read 11354 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2020, 12:37:29 PM »

Like, I know the writers for, say, the Hulk volumes. But, if I REALLY want to get caught up on all Captain Marvel from the last decade, if the years aren't listed (thankfully, Unlimited does!), how would I know what in the hell I'm looking for? Sheesh!

Yeah it is crazy, and I do miss the good ole days of just having one damn volume of any of the big two comics I used to enjoy. And I think you are right, date is about the best way to do it now, but hell, I don't remember years! I look at some of these titles and I see it was published in 2002 and it just blows my mind that that was 18 year ago!!! 18 YEARS??? WHAT THE HELL?

Yeah, it crazy.

As with the FF stopping, again, just speculating, but it seems like it is going to go that route. I know Black Panther is ending at 25 (or close) and I think Marvel will be using Empyre as one of those reset events or a closing event. Shuting down low sellers and maybe restarting others.

Of course that entire plan may now be out the window with the shutdown. Who knows what they will do now

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS