HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:49:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lost in Space Season 2  (Read 2261 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 09, 2020, 03:48:41 AM »

https://youtu.be/Zdgt-JzJ6b0

Family and I started this today and we couldn’t stop!  Went through the first 4 episodes before kiddos bedtime.

Another great season with this series.  I’m not thrilled about...
Them hooking back up with the other people.  I was hoping for more planet hopping like the old series.
...but it’s not enough to stop me from liking the show.  Good tension, good stuff, and good ole Dr Smith.

Hopefully we’ll jump back in tomorrow with episode 5!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 01:27:18 PM »

The wife and I finished this in three days when it first hit, and I was all kind of cocky when I talked to my stepdad about it. He is also a sci-fi fan and enjoyed the first season and I was going to brag about being done with the show so quickly ... something I never am. Yet, soon as I called, with my chest all out, he was like, yeah, me and your mom finished it yesterday  Angry
Damn I hate that dude
 Cheesy

I liked it more than the first season, and I am still surprised by that. I usually get so tired of the antagonist being so close with the others by now (ya know, shoot her ass!!) but even when I start getting that way, somehow it gets resolved to where I am okay with Dr. Smith again. I mean not liking her, but I'm okay with her being around ... if you know what I am trying to say. I hate her, but I find I am not as bothered by her presence as I think I will always be.
 Cheesy
And this seasons finale?!?!
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 10:37:55 PM »

We made it through Episodes 5-8 on Sunday.  My kid was NOT happy when I told her we couldn't keep going because it was bedtime and a school night.   Cheesy   Truthfully, I wasn't happy either b/c I want to see those last two episodes!  Now we'll have to wait until this weekend!

But what I have watched has been excellent.  Loved the big moment when...
Will found the Robot.  And the whole thing with the Robot becoming friends with the horse was good too.

Can't wait to see how this wraps up!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS