HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:09:45 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - Christmas Day? New Years Day?  (Read 1464 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 20, 2019, 03:07:30 AM »

Since next week's Comic Book Day lands on Christmas day does that mean we won't get another Comic Book Day in December?

Similar question for the following week since it will land on New Years Day!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 10:37:06 AM »

Real fast as I have to go ...

Yes, there will be some comics out next week, but it is a small set.

I don't think there will be anything from DC nor the smaller independents, not 100% sure on that however, but Criminal #11, East of West #45 and Marked #3 will be coming out from Image, Fight Club 3 #12 from Dark Horse, Kill Lock #1 from IDW (no idea about that comic), while Dynamite has 2 issues and about 48 covers of Betty Page #8 and Vampirella/Red Sonja Meet Bettie/Veronica #7  hitting  Roll Eyes and Marvel has Doctor Strange: SURGEON Supreme #1, Spider-Ham #1 and Venom #21 out.

Nothing that you will get, I don't think, unless you decide not to wait the month for your two Image titles ... if you still wait for those.
 Smiley
If you do not, you will have two Image books
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS