HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 10:52:22 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Mandalorian  (Read 2577 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 18, 2019, 02:57:55 PM »

Episodes 1 & 2

I like it.  They really won me over with...
Baby Yoda!!!!!!!

I knew with John Favreau writing/directing/creating this that it would be good.  After all, he’s the guy that got the MCU started with Iron Man.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 09:10:07 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 10:10:59 PM »

Chapter 3 - The Sin

Nice!!  I want to spoil but I won't.  Just saying there are a lot of very cool things in this episode.

I loved it when.....
The other Mandalorians literally flew in to save the day using their jet packs.  Too cool!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 10:25:10 PM »

This show has been great.
Loving the ... the little one  Grin

The good thing is I see no one complaining about this show. Unlike the last few films, this show has united all SW fans.  Smiley

Also love that there are lots of cool easter eggs/nods in the series as well.

In closing, I will not eat eggs for another month I think  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 10:43:09 PM »

In closing, I will not eat eggs for another month I think  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should have seen my daughter's face twist in disgust.   Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS