HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:30:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Harley Animated  (Read 3172 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 13, 2019, 12:51:07 PM »

So I just saw the new trailer for the new Harley animated show that will premiere on the DCU in a couple weeks and man, I may have to check it out.

I am NOT a fan of Harley and I will not even get into how the character and her sexy look is nothing like her ... well, I am not getting into it ... but this very adult cartoon may pull me closer to liking her. Yes, it is very immature and it is an affront to her origin, at least look wise, which I said I wasn't going to get into ...

Anyway, yes it is stupid, but yes I want to see it.
Trailer HERE

"Jesus, this guy!"
 Grin

EDIT - Adult language is prevalent in the trailer. Make sure there are no children around when you watch/listen please
 Smiley
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 12:54:05 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 03:16:19 PM »

I might watch that.  The profanity actually turns me off from it though. It’s just as dumb as having it in Titans.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 03:20:59 PM »

I might watch that.  The profanity actually turns me off from it though. It’s just as dumb as having it in Titans.

I understand.

I don't like it in the Titans, but in an adult animated show, where things are often over the top to a great deal in the most absurd manner, I think it is fine. Much like watching an unedited Rick and Morty
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 09:30:15 AM »

So after all this time ...

Finally sat down and watched the first 6 episodes and yep, I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Lots of actors in here doing great work, especially my boys Alan Tudyk, Tony Hale and Matt Oberg (look him up, lots of stuff). Matt's Kite Man is pretty fun, but his Bane kills me. I mean, absolutely makes me laugh my ass off every time he is on screen. Tudyk's Clayface is another winner and Tony's Dr. Psycho has some great moments. Of course the ladies (Kaley Cuoco and Lake Bell) steal the show, most times.
 Grin

Yes the adult language, at times, is forced, but man I still laugh out loud at least once each and every episode. Very well written and just plain ole good stuff. Best thing I have seen on DCU yet!!

Harley trying to get into the Legion of Doom ... You have to see this shit.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

May not be for everyone, but if you like humor with an edge ... you should dig the hell out of this.

8 out of 10 - Villains are people too
 Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »

HA, got through season one and going to go right into season two.

The plan was to finally finish watching the Doom Patrol, having only finished the first episode the last time I had DCU, but this darn thing tricks me into watching it instead, every time I go to the site. It has a pull I tells ya!
 Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS