HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 09:31:24 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, November 6, 2019  (Read 5992 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2019, 02:48:54 PM »

Inferior 5 was originally to be a 12 issue maxi-series but it was announced this month to be only 6 issues. Must mean sales aren’t good.    I like reading it monthly but if you want to wait for collected it’s not a long wait.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 03:24:50 PM »

Oh dang!! I didn't know it was cut down. I wonder how that is going to effect the story? That sucks. Maybe they should have done it like the way they did Dial H, make it a six issue to start and test the waters before committing to 12 from the jump? Man, that sucks.
 Undecided
But thanks for the info

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 11:38:59 PM »

Lol.  Ok, I guess it wasn't actually "announced".  They just changed the cover this month to say "Six Issue Mini-Series".

https://www.newsarama.com/47697-inferior-five-cut-to-six-issues.html

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 01:03:37 PM »

Ha, yeah, still, thanks for the heads up. I may go ahead and buy now then ... maybe ... depends on how much you really like it (you didn't say last time)  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2019, 03:06:03 PM »

Ha, yeah, still, thanks for the heads up. I may go ahead and buy now then ... maybe ... depends on how much you really like it (you didn't say last time)  Grin

I do like it. Just saying I can see where I might be in the minority.  It’s my kind of thing; weird.  The Peacemaker backup story is really good too.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2019, 06:41:44 PM »

The Peacemaker backup story is really good too.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that aspect.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS