HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:11:17 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What the hell DC?  (Read 3002 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: October 08, 2019, 02:29:12 PM »

So,

Where is 3 Jokers?
Will Doomsday Clock ever get finished?
What has happened to Shazam?
What is going on with Legion??
Forgotten story line of 7 seas & Kings war in Aquaman?

And no, I won’t go into my perceived missteps of having Bendis on Superman (but I can say his sales numbers are the same as the prior teams’ were).

But what is going on with DC? Are they really floundering? Editorially I mean? What’s their direction? Can they keep a direction? I feel like since stopping reading current comics, I have a small pulse on what Marvel is doing-which is trying to really improve and wipe away the Alonso era.

DC comics? What in the hell is going on? For me, since Heroes in Crisis…(which again, I find to be a HUGE misstep), this company is foolishly spiralling around and screwing up all the wonderful good faith and love that Rebirth wrought.

Am I wrong? Am I ill-informed? Set me straight or prop me up!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 11:08:50 PM »

I'm afraid it won't get better until they ditch Didio.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS