HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:36:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HeroRealm Fantasy Football 2019  (Read 19797 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2019, 09:29:17 PM »

It's the battle of the season - Ripsnorters vs Novaforce for the coveted 5th place spot!

Week 14 Matchups

Novaforce 7-6-0 | 6th   VS   Ripsnorters 7-6-0 | 5th
Captain Hindsight 8-5-0 | 3rd   VS   Pantheon Hulks 3-10-0 | 10th
Earth-99 StL Rams 5-8-0 | 8th   VS   Owen Sixteen 4-9-0 | 9th
Short Bus Ryderz 7-6-0 | 7th   VS   Toxins 8-5-0 | 4th
Sunnydale Scoobies 8-5-0 | 1st   VS   WannaBes 8-5-0 | 2nd

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2019, 10:11:48 PM »

Best of luck to all!!!

I missed the playoffs in my money league for the first time in 5 years. Can't even blame it on Luck's sudden retirement either. I scored decent, but owners that would normally score 50 or 60 points in a week would play me and suddenly go off for 140!!!
I scored the third most points in the league but had the second highest points scored against me. And not only did I miss the playoffs, I missed badly.
 Angry
I have the 4th overall pick in next years rookie draft.
That's good, but I'm not happy about it.
 Cry

Still, good luck to everyone still in the one here!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2019, 10:48:55 PM »

Yeah - I forgot to change our playoff schedule.  We don't start until Week 16 with the Championship in Week 17.  I meant to move that back a week since so many NFL teams sit their good players in Week 17.

I'll try to remember to do that next year but I guess that will make our Championship crazy!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2019, 01:32:35 AM »

I thought we were going later! Oh well got Sam Darnold for when Lamar Jackson gets benched week 17 then. 😉

EDI I'd hate to run over you Jeff, but I'm gonna try. With 2 teams in the top 4 playing each other, then us, the winner of us gets catapulted to 4th place at minimum. Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2019, 08:20:49 PM »

Well this should be it for me.

in my other league I am the highest scorer. I am the first place team as well and due to the playoff seeding and the guy I played, who happen to have Drew Brees and set a record in our league for 57 points in a game I lost. I won't be going to the Superbowl in that league.

In this league Jeff beat me this week and because of that I sit on the outside of playoffs for the top 4 seeds. I am second in points in this league as well, only two behind Jeff. But I need to win this week and I need toxins to win this week to become one of the top four to move on. I don't know why this bothers me this much this year. I guess cuz it was something kind of fun that I was doing well at that I had a hand in.....

even saying that.. that just sounds so stupi. These are real men playing an actual physical game and all I'm doing is just putting them in for a pretend  position to get pretend -obviously -fantasy points for me. I guess it was just fun and I felt like I was doing something well , as well as a good distraction. But in the end it doesn't even matter at all.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2019, 08:57:12 PM »

Anything can happen Jimbo!

At least your not me in my survivor pool.  I got knocked out right towards the end on a fluke loss.  The winner of that pool gets $5,000.  I was really bummed about losing that after being so close.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2019, 10:25:29 PM »

Oh wow!! I don't have anything to complain of! 5 Grand really? I would not do well in that at all lol

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2019, 10:24:36 PM »

Well it's Playoff time!  I'm bummed Jimbo didn't make it into the top 4 (he was #5).  Even the guy in first place (Wannabes) was shocked - especially with Lamar Jackson at the helm.

Here's what our playoff looks like this week:

Championship Bracket
1st Place Wannabes vs 4th Place Toxins
2nd Place Novaforce vs 3rd Place Sunnydale Scoobies

Consolation Bracket
5th Place Ripsnorters vs 8th Place Earth-99 StL Rams
6th Place Captain Hindsight vs 7th Place Short Bus Ryderz

Eliminated:
9th Place Pantheon Hulks
10th Place Owen Sixteen

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2019, 12:13:32 AM »

Did you check out points against? I had nearly 1600. The next person closest had 1386.  Angry

I'm still pissed about that loss to Pantheon Hulk. How the HELL did that happen??!!

But I almost forgot to mention; good luck Jeff!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2019, 01:59:28 AM »

Thanks Jimmy!  We'll see how it goes!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2019, 04:44:41 AM »

This damned league.

I still score more than every team this weekend-as I play for 5th place.

Damn you Pantheon Hulks!!!!!

Grin Grin Wink

Cry

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2019, 03:25:19 PM »

As much as I want to congrat Jimbo for his Packers great win last night, it cost me my semi-final.  By 3 points.  Angry

HeroRealm Championship
Wannabes vs Sunnydale Scoobies

The Wannabes are always in the bottom of our league so this just might be there year.  Week 17 is a weird always a weird one with players sitting out so I think it’s anybody’s game!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2019, 05:15:36 PM »

3 points,!that sucks! !

But if a former bottom dweller like me rises up to win, I'm all fort it

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2019, 03:18:43 PM »

3 points,!that sucks! !

But if a former bottom dweller like me rises up to win, I'm all fort it

Me too

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2020, 11:45:59 PM »

I forgot to announce the winner:

HeroRealm Championship
Wannabes vs Sunnydale Scoobies

Sunnydale Scoobies rose to the occasion and won the Championship.  This is the Scoobies very first Championship win!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS