HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:59:18 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: doing the Hurricane dance again  (Read 3105 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« on: September 02, 2019, 02:19:50 AM »

once again, I sit here and keep glued to all my weather apps and the weather channel and pray and hope that this storm takes a HARD right (and I mean REALLY HARD right) and stays out in the ocean far far away from our home.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 10:58:53 AM »

I hear ya!!!!
At least it will be down from a 5 when (if) we get hit! But yes, I'm right there with ya hoping this storm does the opposite of a Nascar driver and takes a hard right turn

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 03:39:24 PM »

Fingers crossed for you both!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 05:29:03 PM »

I do sadly remember this time last year as well, wondering how things would affect you! Be careful; protect yourself in the best way you can!!

Jimmy T since 2001
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 02:44:16 AM »

once again, we get lucky.  No damage to the house although we had two sections of fence on opposite sides of the backyard get blown over. 

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 09:26:45 AM »

Sorry, Jedi, I should have checked on ya, but with what we got here (some leaves on the ground essentially ... lots of them, but still...) I didn't worry about you too, too much. Still, I should've reached out. My bad, buddy
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS