HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:24:45 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, August 14, 2019  (Read 5459 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2019, 02:19:03 PM »

Day late posting this, but I was able to get a good amount in this past week. I mean real good for me going over 16 books in one week.
 Cheesy

Deathstroke #9
Deathstroke #10
Deathstroke #11
- Still working on getting up to date on this title!
Event Leviathan #3 - I am enjoying this. I know, and understand why, that Jeff thinks it is moving slow, but I don't mind the slow mystery style. I kinda like it. Currently watching old episodes of Columbo (almost finished with season 2) so maybe that is making this seem better than it is?
 Cheesy

Aliens: Rescue #1 - Purely a intrigued look to see if it carried over from last mini. It does. Saving for later
Spawn #296
Spawn #297
- With #300 rapidly approaching and seeing the banner on these issues as a history of sorts, a way to get caught up on all the things that have happened to Spawn since I stopped reading (years ago now  Grin), I decided to read these and see what ole Al has been up to. May continue up to #300. Maybe.

New X-Men #117
Invaders #8

Black Hammer/JLA #2
Bone Parish #10
Bone Parish #11

Livewire #8
Once & Future #1
Road of Bones #1
Road of Bones #2
Road of Bones #3
Road of Bones #4

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS