HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:40:55 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Juggernaut  (Read 2133 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 11, 2020, 08:50:20 PM »

Juggernaut (2020) #1 (of 5)
READY OR ‘NAUT, HERE HE COMES! A mystic gem. A force of overwhelming power. Nothing can stop the Juggernaut. Except himself. Another building falls. Cain Marko is done letting others pick up the pieces of the things he’s destroyed. Renowned X-scribe Fabian Nicieza (X-FORCE, DEADPOOL) and celebrated artist Ron Garney (CAPTAIN AMERICA, DAREDEVIL) team up to take the unstoppable in a new bold new direction!

I don't know if this is part of the Hickman X world or not since technically Juggy's not a mutant.  But he is Xavier's brother so who know!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 12:13:30 PM »

Gonna wait on this ONLY because I have not, or I don't remember having done so, read anything from Nicieza in many a moon. Last time I tried to jump into a book that was written by a writer that had been away from my eyes or the industry for awhile, I didn't enjoy what I read.

And no, I can't remember what it is was that I read who it was that wrote it, but I do remember feeling that it read like a bad 90's issue.

Let me know, if you decide to buy it and end up liking it though.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS