HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:05:17 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fallen Angels  (Read 2249 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 18, 2020, 02:52:52 AM »

Looks like Fallen Angels is taking a hiatus as Bryan Hill's career takes off.  He says there will be a second arc, just not until his time in 2020 frees up.  This actually was announced in November last year but somehow I missed it.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/11/21/why-is-fallen-angels-missing-from-marvels-february-solicitations/

At any rate, I was thinking of moving this to my Marvel Unlimited reading and now it's a no-brainer.  When/if it comes back I'll be reading it over there.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 02:54:59 AM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 09:57:25 AM »

I started X-Men ... 5? 6? last night and got so into it, yet also kinda lost with the Vault talk (all new to me, is it new?) and as I was tired and didn't want another Immortal Hulk #25  Cheesy, I put it down to read when I was more awake.
Haha
But that got me thinking about adding all of the X books back to my reading list when I go back on, and yearly, with MU as man, Hickman has me so into them again. Each and every time I read one of his issues. So much so that not only am I still on New Mutants, I added X-Force back, trying Excalibur again, going to give Percy one more (FINAL) try with the new Wolverine and even waiting for the new X-Factor title to hit. Haven't quite decided on Cable, was never, ever into him and hated what he and Bishop did to "MY X-Men"  Cheesy, but I am a fan of Noto's art, so ...

Not sure I could go back to this Fallen Angles title, but damn sure would try if they changed artist.

All of this, all because I read four or five pages of that damn X-Men comic last night
 Cheesy

EDIT - Also decided I am going to try that new Hellions title once it hits and give Excalibur one more try. DAMN YOU, HICKMAN!!!!

Hell, that only leaves Marauders and Children of the Atom as titles I won't be getting. Well ... that is the plan ... for today.
 Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:08:12 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS