HR Boards
October 22, 2019, 02:03:00 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Micronauts premieres in theaters October 16, 2020! (Still in Development)
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: House of X - Powers of X  (Read 655 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2019, 02:43:20 PM »

House of X #2

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 09:51:48 AM »

Loved it.
Not much a story advancement as much as it was a history/change of one of the great characters!

Still was great however!
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2019, 05:22:47 AM »

And hey, been thinking about what happens in issue #2 with Moira ...

How does that work? I mean,
she is reincarnated that many times but is she also connected to the main timeline? I see how say Hawkman does it, he comes back but time has past, but with Moira, she comes back at the start every time and brings the entire universe with her? She meets Charles at the same time, most times. I mean his age is never that much different, so is that another power to her reincarnation? That not only does SHE come back, she takes the universe back with her each time?
Huh
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2019, 08:19:51 AM »

Or...

Maybe she’s reincarnated in an alternate time line.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 01:24:32 AM »

Or...

Yeah, that could certainly be it

I did like that Hickman put a .. time limit on it however. Hahaha
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2019, 07:43:40 PM »

Or...

Yeah, that could certainly be it

I did like that Hickman put a .. time limit on it however. Hahaha

LOLOL   Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2019, 12:38:42 PM »

Powers of X 2 & 3

It's all starting to come together.  Man, I really love this stuff.  And even though my theory was technically wrong, at least....
I was on the right track with Moria being important.  I just love what they are doing with her in this story.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2019, 05:40:45 AM »

Loved the way this issue tied into the first.

And yes, Moira is important.
Tying in and also wiping out all of the X-Men convoluted history and making more precise!!!
That is the cool part about it!!! It has certainly been apparent for a few that my thoughts on Xavier were off base, and that is a good thing. Lets the X be the X!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS