HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:47:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Got hit with more bad news  (Read 3331 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 12, 2019, 11:42:33 PM »

So I have a buddy I met at the dog park some time back, his name is Colin. He is a 30 year old biker, smart as the day is long. Works for the city, and has a wildass Beagle that rides with him on his Harley (Even has his own doggie goggles and everything)

Well about 5 hours ago while they were heading out to get an ice cream and a car shot out right in front of them. Colin slammed into the car and he and his dog went flying. Colin is now in the hospital with a compound open fracture of the the tibia and fibula (lower leg bones), a broken hip and a broken pelvis.
His dog. his buddy, that he got just two days before his girl left him and has been his support group since that time, has been transported to the emergency vet by some friends of ours and now along with Colins dad await the vets final recommendation. He has a ruptured lung, head trauma and internal bleeding. I am awaiting word if they are going to end up putting him down. Currently all signs point to yes.

People. Please, watch out for bikers!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 12:45:26 AM »

Did you have to see this! Oh no, that's just awful!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 02:23:24 AM »

I’m sorry to hear this.  Hoping for a miracle for man’s best friend.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:51 PM »

horrible...hoping for the best and giving my beagle an extra hug.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 04:12:34 PM »

Thanks guys,
good news is that it looks like the pup will make it through.
Started getting "testy" with the vets late last night and they said that is a good thing
Hopefully he will be back in the cycle goggles soon!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS