HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:03:26 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doomsday Clock  (Read 2580 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 12, 2019, 02:58:31 PM »

No Doomsday Clock topic? Wow, did not realize that.!
 Grin

Now this is another of those mini's that I am waiting for the complete release before starting, or at earliest I will start reading the week before the last issue is KNOWN to be out  Roll Eyes But I am just starting this to tell Jimmy something.

Get Doomsday Clock #10

Another example of LCS spoilerage happened today, although this particular one is one I egged on and pushed for after over-hearing one thing I thought I heard and Jimmy, I think you will love this issue. I have even been told that I can (Dave "The Second of His Name" said I "should") skip the rest of the series up to this point so far and just read this issue, but I am not doing that. But yeah, from what I have heard/been told, this is the issue for you.
 Cool

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 03:19:50 PM »

This is a good mini but the wait every two months between issues is too much.  You're probably doing the right thing waiting for the end.  I'm up to date but will likely re-read it when it's over.

And yeah - Issue 10 was amazing.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 04:53:57 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot at some point to mention as well, where's the Doomsday Clock thread?

So yes, even though I finally quit all my floppies, I intend to buy the last 2 Clock issues, as well as the remaining 6 issues of Priest's Deathstroke.

But yeah, issue 10 !!!

It damn near actually almost 100% makes sense of the 'meta' DC universe at large! I mean, currently, it does help to explain how f***ed up continuity is in this universe-ie, how does Max Lord still shoot and kill Blue Beetle...even though he didn't? How are Blue & Gold a thing when they were never a Justice League? How do some of the HiC heroes reference events that have never happened, but somehow have now? It's the whole reality bouncing back and trying to set editorial right! Whoops! Did I say that!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS