HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:21:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Event Leviathan  (Read 4659 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 11, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »

Event Leviathan (2019-) #1

The groundbreaking and always-inventive team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Alex Maleev (Jinxworld’s SCARLET, Marvel’s Daredevil) reunite on a mystery thriller that stretches across the DC Universe and touches every character from Batman to Superman to the Question to Talia al Ghul. With startling ease, a newly dangerous and aggressive Leviathan wipes out all its competition and now turns its sights to molding the world into its vision of order. Can the new threat’s growth be stopped...and who’s guiding its new agents of chaos?

===========================================================

After reading the Prelude in Action Comics 1007 - 1011 I am really excited about this event.  It has so many items in it that I love - Mystery, Spies, Spyral, the D.E.O., The Question, Manhunter, Plastic Man, Green Arrow....just to name a few.  Plus Bendis and Maleev back together!

And Issue 1 comes out on Wednesday!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 10:18:09 AM »

Man, I was pretty pumped about this as it was, but you are like the ultimate hype-man.  Cheesy

Now you got me staring at the calendar, waiting to cross off today to get to tomorrow  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 07:24:54 PM »

and Leviathan is secretly...

Mark Shaw the Manhunter from the late 80s.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 08:22:44 PM by Perry » Logged
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 08:22:59 PM »

Dude!!!!!!
Spoilers!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 03:25:21 PM »

I just read Issue 4 and the identity is not revealed yet.  I haven’t looked at Rodney’s spoiler. Is it a guess or a true spoiler?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 06:03:35 PM »

No idea. Just saw a name and covered it.
He didn't put a smiley or a question mark ... or anything other than a name, so I just covered in-case.

Not sure, if it is the true name, how he found out either, so maybe it is just a jest? I wouldn't look until he responds or we find out who it is.
 Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS