HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:23:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Going to see mom  (Read 1887 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 01, 2019, 07:05:37 PM »

Going to head home and see good ole mom soon, taking back some Wildstorm comics that I am just not getting through  Angry Undecided, but I know when I dip back into the long boxes to put those issues away, I will be tempted to bring back other stuff.
Going to grab some more LoSH issues and ... I don't know ... any suggestions?

Thinking maybe Rom or ... heck, I don't know.
Any of you guys reread any older stuff lately that was pretty decent?

Not that I will have them or get to them anytime soon, but I do want to bring back a few comics to keep to read through when the mood hits, so I am looking for any titles that have been floating around on your end lately?

EDIT - Oh, what about some Crossgen stuff? I haven't read Negation in awhile. Or Crux? Seeing Eptings art on Action lately, and the recent death of Allesi, makes me homesick for that title as well.
But man, that is so hard to read that stuff ... just makes me sad it ended the way it did.
I don't know.
Yeah
Now I am sad.
 Cry
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:11:36 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 03:17:21 PM »

Will comment later on the unimaginable influence of Alessi that I think is grossly underestimated.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS