HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 03:37:55 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, March 20, 2019  (Read 6447 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2019, 02:15:19 PM »

Yeah, I like that Surfer panel!!

Didn't get through many more myself -

Immortal Hulk #15

Aquaman #46
Batman #67

Electric Warriors #5 - Was just going through the motions, but that last page reveal may save this for me
Justice League #20 - And once again, "I'm off this title!!" ... see ya in two weeks folks, when I try again
Flash #46 - As I enjoyed the art in Flash a little more over the past few issues, I decided to not only add Flash back onto my reading list (like I have one  Roll Eyes) but also go back a few issues and reread what I recently missed. Decided to start here as this was the pre-Flash War issue. It was okay, but damn it, DC, again, why do't you put a damn "previously" page in the front of your monthlies? Is it that you don't care? Is it that the monthlies sell the lowest out of digital and trades so you feel there is no need? Guess what, there is a need!!!

Umbrella Academy" Hotel Oblivion #3
Umbrella Academy" Hotel Oblivion #4
Umbrella Academy" Hotel Oblivion #5

Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt #1
Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt #2

Incursion #1

Incursion #2 - Yeppers, I am digging this. I wonder if that upcoming Punk Mambo mini is going have anything to do with this mini. We will see!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS