HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:37:54 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5G ... Spoilers  (Read 2857 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 19, 2020, 12:21:54 PM »

So the new DC mini event/celebration thingy is called 5G. Which is basically a "5" issue mini series called "Generation". Get it? 5G? Oh, those marketing guy ... Undecided  Grin

Anyway, if you look at the cover of the first issue we see Wally with a circle on his forehead that ... well, it looks like it has been ... edited?

Seen below

With good reason it seems.

And again, spoilers below ...

I have heard that it looks like that very circle will be Dr. Manhattan's little circle icon. Seems that is the news. Yep, that Wally will be, at least for this mini series I am guessing, the "new" Dr. Manhattan.

Now this is speculation on my part as I haven't read any of it, yet, but it seems that the last issue of Flash Forward will show Wally obtaining the chair somehow and then BOOM!!! He is Dr. Manhattan. Its comics, so, okay, I guess.

And of course I may be totally wrong about this, and hey, I am sure this is not a permanent thing (please, please, please not let it be) so this isn't a big deal one way or the other, just found it ... interesting.
 Grin

And ya know what, if Allen Moore was just a little bit less of an ass and seemed to care about anything regarding his past work, I may feel sorry for the guy, but as it stands ... yeah, ya know, work for hire I suppose?
 Undecided

EDIT - Looks like I am the last to know as it seems this information has been known for a good bit now? How am I just hearing this?  Angry Doing a little more looking ... here is an image I just found

So wally finds /// or obtains the Mobius Chair and that does it? Or ... Damn, now I have to read that darn Flash Forward today!!!

Undecided
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:27:33 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 03:07:48 PM »

Dang.  I had dropped Fast Forward and now it looks like I’ll have to go back and get it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 07:04:29 PM »

You can really get by with just Flash Forward #6. That's the action issue with ramifications.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 08:23:56 PM »

You can really get by with just Flash Forward #6. That's the action issue with ramifications.

Thanks Rodney - that's good to know!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS