HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:59:30 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ghostbusters: Afterlife 2 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Punisher Season 2  (Read 3919 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 18, 2019, 03:52:23 PM »

Looks like I finished Daredevil Season 3 just in time (yesterday)!

Punisher season 2 is out now.   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 04:01:24 PM »

What?! Damnit! So behind!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 05:45:02 AM »

Finished episode 1 of Punisher season 2. Do  NOT eff with Frank Castle.  👍🏻

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 02:46:38 PM »

Just finished episode 3.

If this quality keeps up it will be the best Marvel season of all of them.  It’s going to rival Jessica Jones season 1.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 08:28:33 PM »

Episodes 4-8

Well darn it.  The first four or five episodes knock it out the park.  These episodes have Frank on the road and meeting all new characters.  Awesome.

Then it shifts back to all the people from last season and it drags it down.  I don't need to know anything else about these people. Feels like a rehash of season 1 now.   Angry

Fortunately, it looks like with episode 9 we're are heading back to the characters/villains of the first part of the series.  I'm thinking this will end with a bang.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 06:45:07 PM »

Episodes 9-13

Oh yeah.  It returned to awesomeness.  I’m pumped.  Hope no one tries to mess with me.   Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS