HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:00:23 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daredevil Season 3  (Read 3651 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 15, 2019, 05:37:55 PM »

Episodes 1-5

Another great season so far.  I made it half way through in one day.  I can’t stop watching it!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 09:49:53 PM »

Made it through episode 8.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE having Fisk back as the main villain.  Just fascinating to watch.  Interesting how we get to see some background on the FBI guys too.  They aren't just fodder but built into real people. 

And the cliff hanger ending of episode 8!  Oh boy!!!  Talk about BIG reveals!!

Had to stop watching to go to work.  This job really gets in the way sometimes!   Smiley

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 01:21:52 AM »

*cries*

Cry Cry Cry

I'm still in the Punisher yet...and no Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or Jessica Jones season 2 yet either!

Cry Cry

AND I'm not even watching Arrow, Flash, Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow currently either! Or seen anything of Black Lightning yet!

Or Runaways! Or Cloak and Dagger!

Cry Cry

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 03:37:09 PM »

AND I'm not even watching Arrow, Flash, Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow currently either!

Cry Cry

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 07:43:00 PM »

Made it through episode 12.  Only one to go!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 05:04:13 PM »

Episode 13

Kind of a weak ending to an otherwise stellar season.  Still a definite must view.

My biggest complaint:
Why does Hollywood think it’s good storytelling to have the super hero reveal his identity to total strangers without a thought?  Especially when they wouldn’t tell their closest friends for months or even years?   Roll Eyes

And now Fisk also knows who he is but agrees to keep it a secret?   Roll Eyes

Lazy writing in my opinion.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS