HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:40:25 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AVENGERS: END GAME!!  (Read 17229 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 07, 2018, 02:53:09 PM »

Avengers 4
WE HAVE A NAME!!!
(and a little look see)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 02:57:44 PM »

And was just thinking about something ...

Spoiler warning for the above video ... yeah, I know, but just incase ...

Most likely it will be Captain Marvel that saves Tony, most chances, I think, but what if, just what if it is the Fantastic Four?
 Shocked

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 05:14:27 PM »

LOL.  I love the end of the teaser.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 06:01:50 PM »

LOL.  I love the end of the teaser.

Cheesy
Right?

(But that also brings up another question ... how did he ... ya know ... get there?)

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 06:28:19 PM »

(But that also brings up another question ... how did he ... ya know ... get there?)

I thought the same thing.  An interesting question!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 10:23:23 PM »

I like Cap with a beard, but a really cool trailer!
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 04:25:57 PM »

Final Trailer !!!!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2019, 05:13:04 PM »

Any fan theories to discuss why early in the trailer when it's all black and white does RED become the only/first color we see?

Jimmy T since 2001
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 02:04:06 AM »

Any fan theories to discuss why early in the trailer when it's all black and white does RED become the only/first color we see?

my first guess is it's either Scarlet Witch or Aether related.

second guess....RED HULK! Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 01:32:58 PM »

Do NOT WATCH THIS if you don't want to (possibly) be spoiled on the ...well ... I guess "plot line" of Avengers Endgame. This is the absolute best theory on what they are doing in this movie that I have seen and I am almost 99% sure, almost, that this is what the movie will be about.

Again, don't watch if you are scared it will spoil the movie. While this does not spoil the ending or, really, too much about what happens IN the movie, it is, if true, exactly what this movie will do ... the main idea if you will.

I think it is correct and it has me so stoked to see this movie, that I actually just bought my tickets for the first showing on Friday the 26th at my favorite theater. Yes, I am going to a movie without waiting the 5 days I usually do to allow less people to be in the theater. And yes, I am scared.
 Embarrassed

Anyway ... check THIS out ... if you decide to
 Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 04:38:37 PM »

Nope! Haven't watched the last trailer either, and will just love watching it fresh in the theater.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 08:58:54 PM »

Nope! Haven't watched the last trailer either, and will just love watching it fresh in the theater.

Same here.  Wanna to experience it in the "now".  Grin

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 10:02:15 PM »

Same here.  Wanna to experience it in the "now".  Grin

I'm in the same boat...going in as spoiler free as possible.  refuse to watch "clips" or even interviews

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 12:16:37 AM »

Grin Grin Grin

Good job guys, But this didn't spoil anything that you probably didn't know already or at least surmise, just brought some interesting tidbits to light.

But yeah, better safe than sorry.  Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2019, 11:50:47 AM »

Sorry for posting this trivial stuff but as I have sworn off all my other comics/entertainment sites for the last 29 hours I am kinda in internet limbo right now  Grin
In two more hours I will be watching this movie!! Man, I can't wait.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS