HR Boards
November 27, 2020, 01:00:22 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong premieres in theaters May 21, 2021!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader, December 5, 2018  (Read 2867 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 10:04:14 AM »

And by “a chunk” clearly I meant “one”.

Cheesy

Ugh, yeah, I did it again. Got sidetracked but gotta say I was glad I did. Kinda. And hey, I got one more done from the list below, Uncanny, so not a total loss.
 Cheesy

Infinity Wars #5 - Okay, finally some movement. Still not the greatest, I'm glad I stopped reading the tie-ins
Marvel Knights 20th #1
Marvel Knights 20th #2
Marvel Knights 20th #3
- A cool return to one of the imprints (along with the Ultimate line-up) that 100% saved Marvel Comics. This mini opens up with Matt Murdock not remembering he is Daredevil until some cop named Frank Castle shows up and tries to explain to the poor guy that whether he remembers or not, he is the Horned Hero, even though this cop doesn't remember his past either. Someone has mindwiped the heroes? OH NO!!! But is it just the heroes? Oh ... no. Pretty good, but as each issue is written by someone else, there is a sort of repetitiveness in each issue like the writers are trying to make sure we know what is going on prior to them stepping in.

The Dreaming #4
The Dreaming #2
The Dreaming #3
Books of Magic #2
Shazam #1
Green Lantern #2
Justice League #13
Electric Warriors #1
Heroes in Crisis #3
Miracle Man #12
Batman #60
Martian Manhunter #1
The Terrifics #8
The Terrifics #9
The Terrifics #10
The Terrifics Annual #1

Dr. Strange #9
Fantastic Four #4  Angry Tongue
Marvel Two-in-One #10
Marvel Two-in-One #11
Marvel Two-in-One #12
Hulk- Defenders: Best Defense #1
Namor- Defenders: Best Defense #1
Uncanny X-Men #4 - Not the best issue of this yet. Hope it is just a burp and it returns to "goodness" soon

Die #1
Prodigy #1
Die!Die!Die! #5
Redneck #17
Ninjak #14
My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS