HR Boards
September 21, 2018, 08:49:18 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman premieres in theaters December 16!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL 2018  (Read 85 times)
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« on: September 06, 2018, 09:26:24 AM »

Is everyone ready for some Football
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 11:34:38 AM »

Yup

Even without my top running back
 Grin
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »

So what do you do if your kicker is the #2 most accurate kicker in NFL history?  If your the Dallas Cowboys, you cut him.    Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »

No kidding Jeff, wtf was that? I remember back, what, 11 years ago when they had a new kicker every 4 games after Chris Boniol was gone? What a joke!

That said, it's awesome that Aaron Rodgers is back!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 03:15:43 PM »

Aaron Rodgers!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 01:26:24 PM »

PERRY; those Steelers, man, WTF?!

JEFF; is Dak really any good? I question that from up North, but what's your opinion?

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 08:17:46 AM »

PERRY; those Steelers, man, WTF?!

That awesome coaching!! Gotta love Tomlin. Oh Wait, no I don't.
I know it isn't all his fault, but he really just isn't a great game day coach. Never has been. Never gets the team set to play, just look at the history of HIS Steelers. Always a slow start. Each and every year we start slow, even if we squeak by and win, at the start of the year we suck.

Doesn't help that while our O Line is stacked with 1st and 2nd round talent that has produced good to decent quality, our front 7, also 1st and 2nd round filled for the most part, has NO true game changers. Now I like a lot of them, Watt, Willaims, Hargrove, Hayward ... not so much Bud Dupree, but we have no stand outs like we use to have. We don't have our Greg Lyods, Kevin Greenes, Joey Porters, or going way back, our Lamberts and Hams. Just no D LB or Lineman that says "Oh yeah, THAT is a Steeler Defense Guy.
 Angry

We score 30+ points against KC, but again, Started too late and again, no D guy.
 Angry
(Cleveland game is always tough for us it seems, for some reason. Especially in the rain)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 03:43:07 PM »

JEFF; is Dak really any good? I question that from up North, but what's your opinion?

This season will be the true test with no Dez (which Im ok with) and no Jason Witten (whom I miss).

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS