HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 08:36:23 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Byrne Returning to Marvel?  (Read 4389 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 01, 2018, 03:07:38 PM »

Okay, this is pure speculation, but after seeing Byrne drawing some new X-Men stuff (via the twitter page NOTJohnByrne ... I think that is it ... it is a fan that posts a lot of Byrne's ridiculous statements and some art from time to time) and then about a week later I see ... somewhere ... maybe Bleeding Cool (damn guys, sorry, my brain is just not working right) a comment about Byrne coming back to Marvel (I think a quote from new EIC talking about how he would love to see Bryne back at Marvel?) I just have to wonder.

A- Wonder why I am bringing this up now? Now, when I can't remember anything about what actually happened  Angry
and
B- Wonder if there is something in the works, possibly, about Byrne returning to Marvel?

Sometimes rumors are rumors but when you hear from more than one source that your girlfriend is cheating on you, odds are she is doing just that.
 Cheesy

Clairmont is supposed to be back doing a little something now, maybe there is an effort to have a reunion?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »

I would love to see that but I don’t think Byrne and Claremont like each other anymore.  Isn’t that right?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 08:57:46 PM »

That is true, or at least, last I heard, but money can change a lot of things
 Grin

Plus with IDW dropping his Photoshopped Star Trek series, Byrne may be limited to only commissions now, and I think he is back logged on those.
 Wink

Who knows what will happen. Hell, I kinda prefer he doesn't return as it would tempt me to at least try it.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS