HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:49:41 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fantastic Four Collections Sale on ComiXology  (Read 4955 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 31, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »

Pretty good sale if you want any of these John Byrne or Mark Waid collections.  67% Off.

https://www.comixology.com/Fantastic-Four-Visionaries-Sale/page/19212?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC9kZXNrdG9wL3NtYWxsQ2Fyb3VzZWw

Why 67%?  Why not just 65 or just 70?  I'd never make it in marketing I guess.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »

SHIT!!!
I could have done without seeing this money burner!!! Time to get more issues I am missing.
The wife says "Thanks, Jeff"
"What's that honey? ... ooohhh!!"
I didn't here the entire comment
The wife says "Thanks, Jeff, for taking the grocery money for the next two weeks"
 Grin

Why 67%?  Why not just 65 or just 70?  I'd never make it in marketing I guess.

First appearance of "Him" (Warlock) in FF #67 I presume
 Wink

EDIT -
Oh I am getting the "20's" issues and that Perez run I have wanted, but they don't have all of them. Almost all of them, but are missing #171 and #172 of his run!!! DAMN IT!!!

EDIT 2 -
Oh crap!! They have the Fantastic Four 1234 issues as well and a couple Marvel Two-In-One issues I will snatch up!!
Thanks Jeff!!!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 06:03:31 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 06:25:19 PM »

I didn't here the entire comment
The wife says "Thanks, Jeff, for taking the grocery money for the next two weeks"
 Grin

LOL.  I know how this is.  We ran into one of the guys from the cigar shop this weekend and I introduced him to my wife.  She then launched into berating him for MY cigar smoking (she's been trying to get me to quit for years).  I felt so bad for the guy but I didn't want any of that.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 07:27:19 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

And "hear" I go again with my great typing skillz ---

I didn't HERE the entire comment
 Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS