HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:34:26 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SHAZAM!!!  (Read 5524 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 22, 2018, 11:03:02 AM »

Now if you saw my Aquaman post first, then this ... THIS ... OH MY GOD!!!

THIS IS DC's next big winner. This looks amazing!!! I can not wait to see this. I have such huge, huge, huge hopes for this darn movie that I can't honestly express it here.

So good.

EDIT - was so giddy after watching this, that it took me three times to get the html code right to paste this trailer.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 02:50:18 PM »

I have such a HUUUUGGEEEE love of 'Chuck' Zachary Levi. Biggest man crush on him. Loved that show to death, just love him.

I so want THIS to be the Wonder Woman of next year. To just be enthralled, amazed, entertained, and overjoyed at watching this come to life.

Like the Captain Marvel comics of the 40s, I hope this steals the thunder from the DCU Superman character, and shows everyone how damned cool Superman could be!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 03:58:18 PM »

Oh yeah!  Gonna love this!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 04:04:37 PM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:56:30 PM »

I so want THIS to be the Wonder Woman of next year. To just be enthralled, amazed, entertained, and overjoyed at watching this come to life.

Like the Captain Marvel comics of the 40s, I hope this steals the thunder from the DCU Superman character, and shows everyone how damned cool Superman could be!!

Pretty much summarizes what I wanted to say about this.

Can't wait to see this.  Watching the trailer makes me smile and brings back a little of that kid-watching-saturday-morning-Superfriends kind of excitement.  Smiley

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 09:10:46 PM »

I loved it!

Exactly what I wanted and needed from it!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 07:10:44 PM »

I loved it!

Exactly what I wanted and needed from it!

Good to hear - not telling when I'll get to the theater to see it but hopefully soon!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 02:31:51 AM »

surprisingly, i thought it was really well done.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 06:42:17 PM »

Took the kiddo yesterday.  I liked it.  Had some dark parts to it as well as the humor.

Mid credit scene has a nice setup for a sequel too.   Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS