HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 03:56:59 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Superman - Congrats Jimbo  (Read 3401 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 11, 2020, 08:59:19 PM »

Bendis off Supes after December!!!
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 06:01:06 PM »

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW

GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Good times are heading your way; put on a happy face!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 11:05:48 AM »

Of course rumors are flying that it may be Waid coming on the Supes titles and if that is the case, IF it is true, I will come back to Superman.

I can't, as of now, think of another writer or set of writers that would get me back in, back to a character I really don't care much about, other than Wiad so a part of me hopes it is not he that takes over.
 Cheesy
But yeah, if Waid gets it ... I will try it

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 04:01:47 AM »

I'd come back to see what Waid does.  Can we wipe away Bendis' Legion and bring back the real ones?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 03:29:07 PM »

Can we wipe away Bendis' Legion and bring back the real ones?

You, me and every comic fan out there would like that to happen  Undecided

And no Sook this time either. Like his art but his designs for the Legion ?

Stupid ass Element Lad still just ruins it every time I try to peruse an issue. Dawn with artificial wings SUCKS ASS. Tiny, small, super slim Wildfire SUCKS ASS. Block's head SUCKS ASS. Cosmic Boy's color scheme SUCKS ASS. Saturn Girl's stupid ass costume design SUCKS ASS. Chameleon Boy ... EVERYTHING about him SUCKS ASS and so much more SUCKS ASS.

(Matter Eater Lad looks good and makes sense even though I miss and want a return of the old one)
 Embarrassed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS