HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:12:07 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BLACK HAMMER 99 CENT SALE!!!!  (Read 3600 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 03, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »

ComiXology has all of their Black Hammer comics on sale for 99 cents!!

If you're behind on your issues now it the time to buy!  

If you haven't started this series - - - What the heck is wrong with you?!?!?!?    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Seriously - this is the best series of 2017 and quite likely 2018.  At this price you can't afford to NOT pick up this series!

BLACK HAMMER 1 - 13
BLACK HAMMER GIANT SIZED ANNUAL
SHERLOCK FRANKENSTEIN AND THE LEGION OF EVIL 1-4
DOCTOR STARR & THE KINGDOM OF LOST TOMORROWS 1-4
BLACK HAMMER: AGE OF DOOM 1-3

That's $25 for the entire series!!!  It's a STEAL!!!!

CLICK HERE TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE SALE PAGE!

In case you can't tell - I like this series.   Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 06:23:32 PM »

Seconded
 Smiley

And be sure to check out the new mini-series The Quantum Age (set in the Black Hammer universe future) that hits tomorrow!!
Much like Black Hammer is Lemire's Justice League/Avengers and Doctor Starr is like his Green Lantern, Quantum seems to be Lemire's Legion of Super Heroes!!!!

And if you missed the FCBD issue, HERE is where you can read it ... or download it if you, according to the article's writer, right click each image and save as
 Roll Eyes

EDIT - Just noticed it says "Story Continues In Quantum League #1 ..." at the bottom of the last page, but I have heard Quantum Age was the name for over 2 months, so they either changed it after this was printed or I am totally wrong. Either way, look for Lemire's "Quantum (something)" tomorrow
 Grin

EDIT 2 - and speaking of great writer sale ... I mean speaking of a Jeff Lemire Sale Grin, Comixology also has a Lemire Image comics sale going on HERE, including the first three issues of his newest title (teaming him back together with his Green Arrow run artist Andrea Sorrentino) Gideon Falls. Certainly a must have for all kinds of reasons! This sale also includes his great (from what I hear from Jeff) Descender and the great (from what I hear from Dave) Royal City comic runs.
 Smiley

Of course I just noticed this was posted in the Others thread and not the digital discussion thread so sorry for posting Image stuff here. Same guy though, so that counts, right?
 Grin
And while I am here pushing the thread topic to its boundaries, I see Marvel is also having a sale and as I am going to use that sale to fill some of my Quasar missing issues, like THIS ONE (notice the artist?  Wink), I feel it is alright to post that here as we were just talking about Quantum stuff sooooo
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 06:46:49 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:30:31 PM »

Seconded
 Smiley

And be sure to check out the new mini-series The Quantum Age (set in the Black Hammer universe future) that hits tomorrow!!
Much like Black Hammer is Lemire's Justice League/Avengers and Doctor Starr is like his Green Lantern, Quantum seems to be Lemire's Legion of Super Heroes!!!!

And if you missed the FCBD issue, HERE is where you can read it ... or download it if you, according to the article's writer, right click each image and save as
 Roll Eyes

EDIT - Just noticed it says "Story Continues In Quantum League #1 ..." at the bottom of the last page, but I have heard Quantum Age was the name for over 2 months, so they either changed it after this was printed or I am totally wrong. Either way, look for Lemire's "Quantum (something)" tomorrow
 Grin

Oh wow!  I didn't know this was coming!

I just read the FCBD preview you posted.  I'm as giddy as a school girl!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 08:32:22 PM »

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!?!

Been killing me waiting for this damn thing  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS