HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:28:30 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walking Dead Season 9  (Read 5848 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 29, 2018, 06:53:44 PM »

I meant to post this last month when the news came out.  What is everyone's thoughts on Andrew Lincoln and maybe Lauren Cohan leaving the Walking Dead in the upcoming Season 9?

http://collider.com/andrew-lincoln-leaving-walking-dead-season-9/#images

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 07:03:58 PM »

My question is will the books follow suit? (If they haven't already of course  Cheesy)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 04:51:49 PM »

Episode 6

Anyone watching this besides me?  I absolutely LOVE the time jump.  It’s like a whole new show without Rick.  Also like that we have kids running around who don’t know what airplanes are or if they do they’ve never actually seen one.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 04:26:11 AM »

OMG!

This show is great again.  Tonight’s mid season finale was absolutely amazing!!!!!!

The Whipsers are SOOOOOO much better on screen than in the comic.  And I never would have thought that to be true.

Just WOW! What a great episode.

This show this season is back up to my top 10.

OMG!!!!!!!!  This episode was amazing!!!!!!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 04:29:33 AM »

This might be the best season of the series.

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 06:01:38 PM »

not reading any of the above as i just finished S8...plan to start 9 this week.  was going to try last night but fell asleep instead.  Old Man problem Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 02:58:49 PM »

i agree.  this is the best season in a long time.

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 02:02:51 AM »

i just got to watch last night's episode.  Even though I knew what was coming...HOLY CRAP.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 04:50:59 AM »

i just got to watch last night's episode.  Even though I knew what was coming...HOLY CRAP.

I agree.  Much more brutal seeing it on TV.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS