HR Boards
October 17, 2018, 09:38:48 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Star Wars Episode IX premieres December 20, 2019
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SHAZAM!!!  (Read 150 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 23, 2018, 05:56:03 AM »

In the November solicits!!!
New ONGOING!!!
SHAZAM! #1

Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Dale Eaglsham

WOO-HOO!!!!

Below is the solicitation, spoiler blocked for those that don't like to read those ... to be more surprised at the story

Teenager turned super-hero Billy Batson struggles to balance school and superheroics! (Guess which one is more fun?) But when Shazam unlocks a shocking secret deep within the Rock of Eternity, it challenges everything he knows about the worlds of magic and his family’s future as its champions! Also, witness the bizarre team-up of Dr. Sivana and Mr. Mind as they set off to build a society all their own! Don’t miss the start of an epic run in the making as “Shazam and the Seven Realms” begins!
ON SALE 11.21.18
$4.99 US | 40 PAGES | FC
RATED T
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 08:20:24 AM »

Love it!  I can't wait!  I'm betting it's going to be as much or more fun than Plastic Man!

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS