HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:04:26 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Justice League: No Justice !!  (Read 4939 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 14, 2018, 12:12:17 PM »

Below you will find a five page preview of issue one, of the four part NO JUSTICE mini (weekly? I can't remember, I think so) coming from DC.

As much as I have said I don't like the colors of all those costumes that they showed on all those covers, and I don't, I can't stress that enough, I am still pretty darn excited about this. I mean, how can I not be after seeing that page three splash?
 Smiley

Check out out HERE

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 05:54:52 PM »

Sweet!  Looking forward to that!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 09:39:55 PM »

Just read the first issue and LOVED it! Sure the Omega Titans are basically the Celestials from Marvel, but it's a fresh concept for DC ! I am digging the teams and characters (well, except for Damian Wayne).

I had no interest in the previous Metal event and didn't pick up books for a few months. This is a refreshing tale and love seeing Waller f'ng things up.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 04:18:19 PM »

I just really love where this took the DCU. Hopefully the stories are all there to support it! The series itself was a bit silly or dumb, though.  Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 06:22:41 PM »

I just really love where this took the DCU. Hopefully the stories are all there to support it! The series itself was a bit silly or dumb, though.  Wink

I thought the concept was cool but the "villian" or foe  (the Omega Titans) seemed vague and lame. The four teams had some great dialogue, though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS