HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:56:53 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cloak & Dagger on Freeform  (Read 6446 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 25, 2018, 11:58:22 PM »

Trailer was released yesterday at WonderCon.

https://youtu.be/_TT0ZREuoKY
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 12:53:19 AM »

Looks good!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 12:58:23 AM »

Looks good!

It does, I think I am just over "teen" drama for a good while.
BooHoo all over the place.

Yes, I'm being snarky
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:48:25 PM »

anyone catch the first 3 eps...i am enjoying it so far, while it is angsty it does not have the CW feel.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 05:25:08 PM »

Haven't even bothered because I was so scared of ...

... while it is angsty it does not have the CW feel.

Just seemed like the "angst" and outward teen drama of it would be a relatively close CW show clone and I just can't watch those any longer

Maybe I will give it a try now  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 08:03:23 PM »

the story structure is more interesting as they weave between past, present and metaphysical.

Watch the 1st hr and judge for yourself but i'm liking it so far and was a huge fan of the character when they 1st came on the scene.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 03:51:07 PM »

I've got them DVR'd but haven't watched yet.  Might catch up this weekend.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 05:43:43 PM »

... and was a huge fan of the character when they 1st came on the scene.

I have no idea why this is the case, but I never really followed the duo. I think I read more about them in Spider-Man (not sure what series) than I ever did elsewhere. Not sure why either as I did like them. Maybe if I had saw them in more of a Marvel Knights situation I would have come around?

Either way, I will certainly check them out soon ... or a lot sooner than Jeff with Legion, at least
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 07:23:26 PM »

the 1st mini and series were top notch...Bill Mantlo in the 80s...kicking all sorts of ass with Hulk, ROM, Micronaunts and C&D with Rick Leonardi on art...just really good stuff.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 09:01:57 PM »

Right on! Cool  And I do remember it well, just no idea, none whatsoever, why I never gravitated towards it. I think it was more that I hated Dagger. I mean, wasn't Dazzler good enough? What is this new mutant(not "New Mutant", but a new mutant ... even though now they aren't?) that also has solid light powers
 Grin

As you can see I didn't even bother trying to find out the correct stuff about Dagger powers (are they hard light?. Just didn't care.
 Cheesy

And again, no idea why?  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS